| MATT |

(Zoey's favourite Tekken character, Asuka Kazama!)

Chapter 19

Zoey started up the game.

We both sat down and stare up at the huge screen that is displayed infront of us.

I couldn't believe what I am seeing. Shit is like real world!

"I can't believe that we are playing our favourite game on this high definition screen!" I practically squealed.

"I felt the same way when Jack's parents told us that this baby can load up our video games." She told me.

The game started. The game introduced the intro. Unfortunately, Zoey skipped the intro and selected vs battle.

The game transitioned into the character selection screen.

"Alright. Get ready. I'm going to pick my best fighter." She said.

We both began choosing our characters. Zoey picked Asuka, a japanese girl who is strong on attacking by using combos and pickups. I picked Lili because her attacks are easy and powerful.

"Lili? Really?" Zoey asked.

I gave her a smirk and chuckled. She rolled her eyes and sipped on her can of coke.

"Yup. You picking Asuka is one of the advantages of picking Lili. Besides, Lili can kick ass and still be pretty and hot." I said.

She raise a brow and looked at me with a smug expression.

"Whatever. I am still going to kick your tiny balls!" She spat.

I laughed loudly.

"You're just afraid of losing!"

She rolled her eyes and start picking the stage for the battle. She chose random select and the game picked the stage for us.

'Get ready for the next battle!'

The game started loading.

"Oh! By the way, Lili reminds of me Taylor Swift." She said.

"So?" I asked her.

"So it means that I can easily defeat her by kicking her on the chest. It can easily break her heart." She smirked.

"Whatever. Atleast she has talent." I talked back.

"Where?" She asked and suddenly laughed.

I rolled my eyes and face the screen again.

The game started and the both us quickly did our strategies. Zoey quickly attacked me by using an uppercut but I quickly dodged it. I heard her muttered some bad words. I chuckled.

"That was just luck Matthew."

I didn't bother to respond because I can't afford on getting distracted. When everything is cleared, I quickly attacked her and started using some of my decent combos. I literally felt my heart beating from all the nervousness.