chapter nine

CHAPTER NINE

Zendaya just looked at Val not sure what to tell him. She blinked few times hoping that maybe this was just an ilusion that he didn’t asker her to be his dance partner. It was much about that she didn’t want too but more about she had no idea about dancing she did few moves twice and Val tought she could dance? That was insane.

"Val…" She started softly but got cut in by her phone. She mentally thanked that, it was a safier life call. 

She stood up and walked to the bench were she left her phone. She looked at the screen and saw her aunts name then she looked at the time and she noticed it was past midnight, she answered the phone.

"Hello?" She asked but in fact she knew why her aunt was calling. "No I am fine aunt everything is okay." There was a silence from Zendaya what meant she was listening to her aunt. "I am sorry, I will explain everything when I get home okay?" 

Val didn’t know what was going on but by the tone of Zendaya’s calming tone, her aunt was mad or maybe just worried.

"I will be back home in…" Zendaya looked at Val, he showed his all ten fingers to her. "ten minutes." She bit her lips gently. "Okay see you soon." And she hung up.

"She is pissed?" Val asked standing up from the floor.

Zendaya shook her head saying no. “More like worried.” She looked down at her phone. “I need to go.” 

"Of course." Val nodded.

There was a little bit of awkwardness between them, something that Zendaya wanted to avoid but it was hard too. She sighed and walked out of the room with Val following her.

She entered his office and immediately smiled as all the memories of tonight came back to her and her joy didn’t only appeared on her face she also could feel it on her stomach. She grabbed her bag and all wet things and turned around when she met something or more someone on her way.

"Oh sorry I didn’t know you were standing there." She said quickly.

"My work here will never be the same." Val said out of the blue starring at his desk. Zendaya followed his look and she gently smiled. "I will always imagine you on this desk when I will look at it." It made Zendaya blush and she was thankful he wasn’t looking at her now.

"I hope your work will be more pleasent from now on." Zendaya said still being turned from Val.

"Oh trust me it will be." He smirked. He touched her hand and turned her to face him. "Can you at least promise me to think about it?" Val asked with hopeful eyes.

Zendaya wanted to ask about what but somehow she didn’t want to make this situation tougher then it was so she simply nodded.

Val kissed her hand. “Thank you.” He smiled at her.

"You are welcome." She smiled back. "Now get me home unless you want to piss my aunt even more." 

"Woah who said that I am getting you home? You have those beautiful long legs for reason use them." Val winked at Zendaya.

She could feel he was just messing around with her but she still raised one eyebrow at him. “Are you sure you want to let me go on my own? You might not see those beautiful legs again.” She said pointing at her legs and quoting him making as smiliar voice to his as possible.

He checked out her legs that were covered in traning clothes but you could perfectly see how shaped and fit they were. “Yeah that would be pretty big loss.” Val admited smiling.

"Okay so if you are done checking me out, let’s go." Zendaya winked at him and moved pass him to get out of the studio.

Val closed the his officed and run slowly after Zendaya. He made sure to turn everything off before and he locked the studio.