Fight The Feelings

Chapter four - Fight The Feelings

November 21, 2001 (Twenty-one days later - The day before Thanksgiving)

Beyoncé fluttered her eyes open, slowly gazing around the room. She could feel this tingly sensation in her bones. That feeling she would get right before she had an orgasm. "Jesus..." She shut her eyes tight, releasing a soft whimper.

A doorbell went off throughout her house. Justin quickly looked up, gazing at her in questioning. "Is that your door?"

"I don't care." She reached out to grab his hair, pushing him back down in between her legs. "Don't stop." He wrapped his arms around her waist as he buried his face in her pussy. She began to scream louder the longer they went.

The doorbell went off again. He paused, licking the access juices from his lips. "You sure we shouldn't stop?" She slammed her fist against the bed in frustration.

"Who is that?" He climbed off the bed, ambling towards the bedroom window. His eyes focused in on a minivan parked in her drive way. "There's a...burgundy van out here." He watched closely as an older man stepped out of the driver's seat, approaching the house. "It's your father."

"Fuck." She hopped out of bed, quickly grabbing her robe from out of the closet and throwing it on. "You stay here." He rolled his eyes pathetically.

"This again?" He took a seat on the edge of the bed. "If you're not back in five minutes..."

"I'll be right back." She exited the room, proceeding down the hall. When she made it to the first floor, she unlocked the front door and yanked it open. "Mom?"

"Good morning, beautiful." She stretched open her arms, embracing her in a hug.

"What are you doing here so early?" She walked pass her with two big brown bags of groceries.

"I have to prep the dinner for tomorrow." She looked pass her shoulder to stare at her father and her sister Solange who was getting out of the car.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Matthew greeted while kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning, daddy." She watched her sister step inside the house. "Hey."

"What's up, girl?" She noticed the aggravated look on her face.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you think? Mommy made me come. I was gonna go to my home girl's Thanksgiving dinner but nooo. Mommy made me come here."

"Oh, so you'd rather spend Thanksgiving with your home girl?" She asked, shutting the door behind her.

"That's..." She paused, sighing in frustration. "I didn't mean it like that. I..." She trailed off, watching a guy amble down the stairs. "Oh my...god." Her eyes trailed up and down his figure, a smirk forming across her lips. "Is that...that isn't who I think it is, right?" He met her gaze, flashing her a smile.