1

This is the sequel to South Side Affiliated

Jalea's POV

I looked around at my surroundings and thought..wow. I'm lucky as fuck. I was in a new house with Crys. I'm in love. She hasn't done one thing that made me regret my choices in the past and I love her for that.

She was in the nursery doing stuff and I was laying in bed. Went through a long night of work. Working from 8pm to 4am is not my favorite thing to do but shit, it's something to do.

Crys needs time away from me too since she's pregnant now and I want our baby to be healthy so I smoke at work or when I'm gone and I give her hella time to just relax.

We spent a long time arguing about who would carry the baby but she woke up one morning and was more than happy to do it. Our donor is practically my twin. He's extremely tall, around 6'6. He has my light skin complexion, his eyes are hazel, he has curly black hair, and he's fit.

He's not just a random guy. He's Crys and my friend from a little while ago and he offered to donate when he overheard us talking about wanting a baby. It's been 6 months since then and we were going to find out the gender of the baby tomorrow.

I got out of bed and went to check on Crys in the nursery. It wasn't really decorated yet. Everything we bought was still in boxes. She was holding up paint swatches to the wall since she wanted to choose the color.

"Good morning baby and baby." I said kissing her cheek and hugging her. She smiled at me and turned towards me.

"Good morning. I didn't expect you to wake up so early. Do you have plans today?" She asked. I couldn't help but admire how cute she is.

"Yeah I do actually. I have to meet up with some people. I can't tell you though." I said.

"And why not?"

"Because it's a secret. Don't worry about it babe. I hope you ate breakfast." I said rubbing her belly.

"I did I did. Always worrying about me but I can't worry about you." She said shaking her head. I laughed and sat in the window.

"I'm allowed to worry. You're having our son or daughter. Now what do you plan on doing today other than looking sexy?" She laughed and sat next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to buy some groceries, going to see my mom, and picking the twins up from daycare." She explained.

"Okay make sure you get chicken wings, tell mom I said hi, and are you bringing them here or dropping them at Brook's?"

"I'm bringing them here. Brook and Lynn are coming here with Z and Jade. Lesbian party." She said with a laugh.

"I should be home by then." I said laughing.

"Okay babe. You leaving soon?"

"Yeah I'm about to go get ready now." I got up and gave her a kiss before I went back to our room and got in the shower.

* * * *

I was driving to the trap house and listening to Lil Uzi. Always been my favorite since before everyone found 7am and Top.