9

I pulled up at Dia's house and parked the car. She sighed and looked at her house then at me.

"I don't want to go. But I have to." She said looking with a frown.

"There's always tomorrow. Just let me know if you need picked up. I got you." I said. She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Now I'm gonna pray my mom doesn't ask as many questions as she did yesterday. She blew my ear up." I laughed as I thought about her getting interrogated about me.

"You'll be fine." I said. She gave me a doubtful look and pecked my lips.

"See you later." She got out of the car and I made sure she got in the house before I drove myself home. I got there and took Jshaun to his crib since he had just fell asleep. There was a knock at my door so I went down to open it.

It happened to be Jade. Oh gosh. A toxic yet irresistible person that I had forgotten about.

"Can I come in?" I let her in and shut the door.

"Look Jade, I'm happy right now. I gotta lil relationship lowkey and I got my son. I don't need you coming in and fucking that up." I said.

"What you mean lowkey?"

"I mean we aren't together but it's a definite possibility." I said. Sounded dumb but it was the truth.

"Okay. I just came here to get my mind off of Z. So can we just talk?" She asked sitting on the couch. I sighed and sat next to her.

"Go ahead."

"Z won't let me satisfy her. It's killing me. She'll do whatever the fuck she wants to me but when I try to go down on her, she pushes me away. I don't know why." She explained.

"I don't know why either Jade. I don't see why you came to me about this." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Clarificafion. I mean don't you like getting head? You like being touched. Being..tasted." She scooted closer to me and bit her lip. "I know you do. You told me one night when you were drunk that you were addicted to sex out of all things. I know you would let me satisfy you. I know you would let me taste you and make you moan my name."

The way she was talking to me had me yearning for it. She looked at me with a sense of knowing and spoke so fucking sexy. I was speechless and she knew she had me wrapped around her finger now. Is there rehab for a sex addiction? Her hand gripped my thigh and she leaned in closer to whisper in my ear.

"I want to know what you taste like J. I want to make you want more and more. I want you to cum until you can't anymore. No one else has to know except me and you." She said seductively. It was done with. Her lips hit my neck and I let her take me. She laid me down and pulled off my clothing piece by piece.

Kissed and sucked all over. Finally, she finished teasing and got my briefs off. Her tongue touched my clit and the moaning started. I knew why I was addicted to sex and all I could think was 'who wouldn't be?'.

1 Hour Later

"SO WHO DO YOU WANT?! ME OR HER?!" Z yelled at Jade. I was so pissed off. Z was tracking Jade's phone and happened to show up. But it was way after we had finished. But she knew.

"Okay you can quiet the fuck down or get out. Both of you. My son is sleep and I don't need y'alls drama right now or at all. I'm done. Leave. Go." I pointed to the door and they both left. I wasn't trying to talk to either one of them. They continued to argue on the way to Jade's car and I went to check on Jshaun.

I'm focused on him and Dia from now on. I got my phone and blocked Jade, Z, Bria, Sienna, Mikayla, Ro, and everybody else out my phone except for Ray and Dia. Jshaun was awake. I changed his diaper and decided I would give him a bath.

Dia called me so I put her on speaker phone while I set up his bath.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I'm about to give Jshaun a bath. I really gotta talk to you though."

"Well what about?"

"I uh slept with someone today. After I dropped you off. I thought you should know before we go any farther. If we even do. I just had to tell you before I started feeling more guilty." I confessed as I made sure the water was warm enough. I waited for a response from her while taking Jshaun's clothes off. 

"Hello?" I said feeling nervous. I never should have said anything about it. 

"Uhh... We aren't anything right now and we haven't done anything so you're allowed to have fun. Just don't tell me about it." She said sounding annoyed. 

"Damn Dia. I told you because I want us to be something. I just don't want that to jeopardize my chance with you." I explained. 

"It's okay. I have to go. My mom needs me downstairs." She hung up on me and I actually felt kinda hurt. I would have done the same shit though. I probably would have yelled or something. So I can't blame her. I put Jshaun in his little tub and got him washed up. He was surprisingly calm about it all. He was a calm baby. 

When I took him out the water, he started crying from being too cold. I wrapped the towel around him and held him in my arms. I found it adorable how he held onto me and the way he looked at me. I finally have someone that can't go anywhere. He'll love me just as much as I love him. I got him ready for bed and then I put him in his bassinet that was right next to my bed. I laid down and checked my phone. I had a text from Dia. 

Dia- I overreacted. I'm sorry. You're allowed to be with anyone and I shouldn't get mad over that. We barely know each other but you know I want to know more about you. More like everything about you. I really do feel connected to you someway so if you want, we can put what happened earlier in the past and focus on us. 

Me- Thank god. I was worried that we wouldn't get past that. But I would be happy to focus on us. The old fashioned way? 

Dia- wym? 

Me- Dates, real conversations, finding out everything there is to know about each other. 

Dia- I'd love that. Can I call you? 

Me- Of course.