10

"Yo stop playing aight. You can trust me with your heart. I'm not gonna break it." Dia said to me while holding my hand. We had been official for a few months now but we hadn't done anything sexual at all.

"I'm sorry. I've been hurt so much in my life. I just..-"

"I'm not here to hurt you babe. I'm here to love you. Yes I'm in love with you. I can see how much people have hurt you and that shit is crazy to me. You don't deserve it so I'm not gonna put you through it. You're mine and you can trust me with your life. Okay?" She looked into my eyes and I almost cried.

"Awe shit. I wish I could say I love you too but I can't right now. Not yet. But I know now that I can trust you. I believe you." I said. She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I'm alright with that J. I'm patient. Should know that by now. Come on, we're gonna be late." We got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. Apparently she had something special planned for me but she wouldn't tell me about it.

We were both wearing tuxes. She was in a traditional black and white tux and I was in all black. How I like it. We went inside and she talked to the lady at the front. Then we were shown to a table in a secluded part of the restaurant.

We sat down and the waitress took down our order of drinks then walked away. I looked at Dia's cute ass and she blushed.

"Don't look at me like that." She stated with a giggle.

"I'm so glad I met you. I can be myself around you and I love that." I said. She looked up smiling.

"Well I love you. Not the false part when you act like you don't have feelings. I love Jshaun's mom. I love Jalea. I love my J Bear. I don't care if that's corny to you. I love it. Seeing you smile is so great to me because it shows me that I'm special to you. I know you hate letting people in. So I'm glad I'm apart of your life." She explained. A tear dropped from my eye and I wiped it quick as fuck.

"Damn. You wanna have me bawling my eyes out in here I see. I can honestly say that I'm more connected to you than anyone from my past despite the length of our relationship. I am too glad I found you." I said looking down.

"I'm glad you think so. I need you to promise me something. Promise me that you'll forever trust me and stay by my side no matter what." She had something in her hand under the table.

"I promise baby."

She opened her hand on top of the table and picked a ring out of it. She grabbed my hand and put it on me. She always trying to make my ass cry and shit. I stood up and moved to the other side of the table to hug her. It was a promise ring and she was the only person I trusted enough to actually give me one.

People were looking at us but I didn't care. I'm too in love to care. She kissed me and we sat back down.

1 Hour Later

Dia and I were taking a walk downtown when this girl across the street yelled at us. It was Dia's crazy ass ex. With Ro...

"Are you two following us or something?!" Dia yelled back. They walked across the street and up to us.

"So what if we are?" Dia's ex said. I rolled my eyes and stepped forward.

"We are on a date. We don't want the two of you poppin up everywhere we go. Aight? We been done with y'all so move the fuck on!" I yelled crossing my arms.

"Bitch who the fuck asked for yo input. I'm talking to Dia. Not your ugly ass." Her ex said rolling her eyes. I laughed and Dia tried her best to stop me but I swung my fist into her eye and she fell. I looked at Ro who looked kinda shocked.

"Your stupid ass fucked me over so you need to leave before I do the same thing I did to her to you. You know I will. I don't give any fucks right now." I explained. She looked down and shook her head.

"I'm sorry. You two are lucky to have each other." She walked away and Dia's ex stood up. Her dumb ass tried to swing on me and I dodged her.

"C Stop!" Dia yelled. She knew exactly what I could do and when I get mad I don't play around.

She tried again anyway and I elbowed her in her head. She fell to the ground unconscious.

"Let's go please." Dia said pulling me away from the whole situation. I kept my arm around Dia as we walked back to the car. We got in and I drove to her house. "What are you doing?"

"You wanted to come home with me?" I asked surprised. She smiled and nodded. I bit my lip and gave her a kiss before I drove us to my house. We went inside and straight up to my room. I dimmed my lights and took my shoes off. "What made you change your mind?"

"I don't know if you knew but when you get all protective over me and aggressive like that it turns me on." She smirked at me and I shook my head.

"This whole time I been turning you on and you never said shit to me." I said with a laugh.

"You know I'm a virgin babe. But I can't take it anymore. I need you right now." She proclaimed. I made my way towards her and got to taking her clothes off. I knew she was hungry for it by the way she helped me. I sure was tired of waiting. Shit she was about to get it.