2

[Ro in media]

* * * *

I was chilling with Ro in the basement, talking about our situation, when Crys walked in unannounced. We immediately stopped our conversation and I guess that had Crys suspicious.

"Don't let me stop the party. I came to get my laundry." She said rolling her eyes. She walked into the laundry room and I shook my head at Ro. She just laughed in silence and blew smoke into the air.

I got up and went in the laundry room after her.

"Why you acting like that all of a sudden?" I asked leaning against the dryer as she removed her clothes from it.

"Are you hiding things from me Jalea?" She asked crossing her arms.

"No. Why would I be?" I asked.

"Yeah right! I can tell when you're lying! Tell me what you and Ro were talking about." She said getting mad.

"It's none of yo damn business Crys! It's mine and Ro's. You shouldn't even be down here with us smoking and shit. I could've got your clothes." I said. She shook her head and picked up the basket.

"Fuck it." She went upstairs and I went back to sit down.

"She really that mad?" Ro asked.

"Yeah and for what? I never tell her about my work so why does it matter now all of a sudden? Damn." I put my feet up on the table and relit my bowl.

"Maybe she thinks I like you or some shit. I mean she's pregnant too. Hormones and shit be acting up. At least that's what I heard from my brother about his girl." She explained shrugging her shoulders.

"Ain't no reason for her to think that. But whatever. She can be mad." I stated.

"You cold." She said with a laugh.

"Aye I can't help it. I love her and all but damn a nigga can't get a break around here. I just be chilling and she thinks something is up. I wanna know what it is but then again I don't give a fuck." I replied.

"Maybe it's best to just let her cool off then. Instead of arguing and allat shit. You ready to go yet?"

"Yeah we can go." I said sitting my bowl on the table. I grabbed my keys and wallet and we went upstairs. I looked in the living room confused. Z was here, all comfortable on the couch and shit.

"When the fuck you get here?" I asked standing in the doorway with Ro behind me. Crys was just sitting there not even looking at me.

"I been here for bout 30 minutes. Taking care of yo girl." She said smirking. I was about to bust her in her ass but Ro pulled me right back.

"Get the fuck out my house!" I yelled trying to get out of Ro's grip. Now Crys was paying attention.

"Crys wants me here." She responded putting her arm around Crys. I reached for my gun to scare her and Ro just had to grab my arm too.

"Crys are you serious right now?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at her phone. "Oh aight. Fuck both of y'all bitch asses."

Ro pulled me out of the living room and we walked outside. I was ready to punch my fucking headlights in.

"Get in the passenger seat J. I'm driving." Ro said waiting. I got into the passenger seat and slammed the door. She got in and shook her head at me.

"What? You taking her side?" I asked.

"Nah mann chill out. I'm sure nothing was going on between them two. Z ain't even cute." She said starting the car.

"Okay well Crys needs to get it together. She knows I'll tear Z the fuck up if they keep playing games with me. I don't know what's wrong with them." I said rolling my eyes.

Ro turned on my favorite CD and put it up loud. I couldn't help but tap my foot to Eazy E blasting out my speakers.

* * * *

We were parked outside the mall waiting for these niggas to come outside. Meanwhile, I was steady trying to get a hold of Crys. But she kept declining my calls and ignoring my texts. K. Fuck it. Finally, the niggas walked out the store and I noticed a girl with them.

She looked a bit familiar.

"Yoo.. ain't that the bitch that robbed me? You remember? Like a year ago. We caught her in my car." Ro pointed out.

"Oh shit man. Do you know her?"

"We went to high school together. That's how I knew her name that day. Ayee I think them niggas are her brothers. I know exactly what we gon do J."

"What?"

"I'm gonna get close to her. I mean her brothers gon recognize you right off the bat right? So when I get close, I'ma bring you up in they house and we can shoot them niggas up then." Ro explained.

"You a fucking genius Ro I swear. You got her number or something?"

"Nah but she had wrote in my yearbook or somewhere. Won't be hard to find."

"You're a lifesaver man. Ight we got that sorted out. You want some tacos or something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

I drove to this taco truck on 5th and Wall Street and got us some tacos and drinks before taking her home and taking myself home. I walked inside the house and took my food to the kitchen.

I went to my room and Crys was laying in bed while Z, yes she was in our fucking room in the fucking bed, rubbed cream on her belly.

"Are you fucking playing right now?! Z! Jade is yo fucking girl. Go the fuck home." I said. Ro wasn't here to stop me now. I pulled my gun out and Z jumped the hell up.

"Shit J can you put that up?" She asked. Crys stared at me wide eyed.

"No! Get out my god damn house before I lose my shit man." She left without another word and Crys started to cry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jalea?!" She yelled as she got up from the bed.

"Nah nah nah what the fuck is wrong with you?! You don't like talking to me all of a sudden. Yo phone is on. What is that about? Z been here all day pampering you and shit. That's all I ever do until you say you need fucking space! You know I have fucking anger issues! Why push me like that? I'm not tryna be in prison again. Lay back down man. I'm sleeping in the basement." I said slamming the door on my way out.

She went overboard this time and she knew that shit too.