14

"Shit is dead now. I'm officially over tryna find me a bitch. Shit is overrated as fuck. I can stay single. Watch me run game on these hoes man." I explained to Nyla as she gave me my new tattoo.

"Man I don't care. I'm still not letting you get 'Pimp' tatted on yo neck." She said shaking her head.

"Aight put it on my ankle." I said. Right now she was putting a pimped out gun on my arm. It finished my sleeve.

"I got you fuzz."

2 Hours Later

She finished both tattoos and I paid her. She got up from her chair and stretched as I did too.

"Still meeting up later?" She asked looking at the clock.

"Oh for sure. Just text me when you on the way." I said.

"Aight bro. Later." I dapped her up and left. I had to go help AJ move into my house. She was at her temporary apartment with all her shit. I drove there in my new truck and parked out front. She was waiting with some sexy ass bitch.

"Who dis?" I asked looking her up and down.

"Her name is Trinity and she has a nigga. Don't even try it." AJ said with a laugh. I sighed and grabbed a box.

"Aight man. Y'all can sit in the backseat since I can't even spit game." I said faking a laugh.

"Bruhh you're childish." AJ said laughing at me. I shrugged my shoulders and we all finished loading her stuff into my truck. I got up front and AJ's non-listening ass got up front with me. Trinity was in the back on her phone.

"So Trinity, How old are you?" I asked.

"18." She said. I looked at AJ like really nigga??? I shook my head and pulled off.

"Fuck you doing hanging around with a 22 year old?" I asked.

"Uh I don't know. I guess I act older than I am." She said.

"Awe okay." I said. AJ laughed. I turned on some Lud Foe and blasted it on the way to my house. But a thought struck me so I quickly turned my music off.

"How do I know I can trust you in my house?" I asked.

"Man chill allat. Trinity is a good girl. She won't flip yo shit like them other bitches you be having in yo house." AJ said.

"Yeah aight. Guess I'll see about that." I pulled up in my driveway and we all took AJ's shit to the attic. Her room. Trinity is actually sexy as fuck. Wasn't even boutta try that shit.

I left them upstairs and went to my room. I had to change and do something with my hair before Nyla and I went out. I put on some cargo shorts, a nice polo shirt, a polo hat, and Forces. I put my hair in a messy bun under the hat.

When I went downstairs, Nyla was outside. I let her in so we could smoke before we left. AJ and Trinity came back down and we all sat down.

"Trinity you smoke?" I asked.

"Nah I don't do none of this." She said.

"Oh shit. Ight." I didn't actually care. Just wanted to know if I had to share with not 2 people but 3. We got kinda high and then Nyla and I left. We went straight to a house party. We had a few parties to crash.

4 Hours Later

"Ayee bruh I'm tired as shit." Nyla said rubbing her eyes.

"Can't fucking hang. Let's go." I said. As we were leaving the last house, we were stopped by a group of people.

"I hope y'all don't try to start nothing. I'm bout ready to pass out." Nyla said barely looking at them. I laughed and smacked her arm.

"Wassam?" I asked them.

"We don't wanna start nothing bad. Aha I was tryna holla." One of them said.

"Holla at who?" I asked confused as shit. I was lowkey gone af. I heard some laughing.

"Well I wanna talk to you. My friend wants to talk to your friend." She said to me. It was dark as hell on the sidewalk so I took my phone out and turned on the flashlight.

"Who tryna talk to me?" I asked shining the light on them. They laughed and one stepped towards me. She was tall, darkskin, and I noticed dreads. I still could barely see.

"I am. Unless you don't fuck with studs." She said sounding nervous. All her friends were watching and I found it in my heart not to embarrass her.

"You can have my number and hope I remember in the morning." I said. She smiled and took out her phone. I told her my number and peeped Nyla getting stared at.

"Nyla wake yo ass up and talk to ole girl." I said shaking her shoulder. She squinted at me and then at the girl who was into her.

"What's your name? Before you roll out"

"It's Jalea but I go by J. You?" I asked.

"I'm Mya."

"Aight just uh text me or something. I'll text back." I looked at Nyla who was bout ready to just sleep on the ground now. I sighed and pulled her to the car by her arm. I had her get in the passenger seat and got in the drivers side.

Mya and her friends watched us get in the car with wide eyes. Why? I don't  know. I just drove off hoping to get home soon. I got to Nyla's house but she wouldn't get out the car so I just went home. I got out and threw her small ass over my shoulder. She only 5ft tall and weighs like 90 pounds. I locked the car and took her inside.

I dropped her on the bed in the guest room and went to my room. I didn't even take my clothes off. I fell in bed and was out like that.