18

"Why are you calling me?" I asked after answering the phone. Ray looked at me confused.

"It's been a while. I didn't think you would still hate me. I want to see Jshaun." Crys said causing me to laugh.

"Sorry but he hasn't told me he wants to see you so I honestly don't give a fuck what you wanna do." I explained. I love how petty I can be.

"Jalea please! Look me and Aaron aren't together. I can't be with a guy I don't know what I was thinking. I want you back." Her voice cracked on her last sentence.

"You must be fried.. You gotta be off the shits right now... Crys I don't want you back!" I was getting mad. Ray took my phone from me and stood up from my bed.

"Aye nigga.. Hell yeah this is Ray.. Don't worry about why I'm on the phone. Worry about what's gonna happen to you if you don't hang up and mind yo business.. Oh you on your way? Aight and we gon see if you leave without a broken fucking nose."

She hung up and sat my phone on my TV stand before getting back in bed. I was just a little shocked. I bit my lip as I stared at her and she returned a confused look.

"Why are you looking like that?" She asked.

"N-no reason. I have to get ready for work. I changed my hours so now I have 3 sessions early in the morning." I said. I was about to get up but she pulled me back and kissed me. She picked me up and held me while we made out. She was so strong it turned me on the most.

"You gon have to call off today." She said. She sat me on my dresser and took my sports bra off of me. She was always the one to make me feel feminine and all I said when she started sucking on my nipple was aw shitt. I held back my moans as she played with the other one. Feeling her tongue on me again was a whole new sense of pleasure. Like that's all I've been needing this whole time. I ran my fingers through her hair and leaned my head against my wall.

I gasped when she ran her tongue down my chest to my boxers and bit me right above them. As soon as I thought she was gonna take them off me, she smirked at me and went to kissing on my neck.

"Such a tease." I moaned breathlessly. She rubbed my clit outside of my boxers and bit my lip aggressively. My eyes rolled back and I indulged in the foreplay for once.

"Do you want me?" She whispered seductively in my ear. I grabbed her neck and moaned yes 3 times in a row. Her fingers were inside of my boxers now and working wonders.

"What's my name?" She asked, looking in my eyes. It had been a while since I let myself get like that so it was hard to spit it out. Until she hit a spot and I moaned loudly, gripping her neck.

"Papi." Her lips curled into a smile against my neck and she took my boxers off of me. She got on her knees and let her tongue go to work. I was trying to keep it down for AJ and Jshaun but it was so hard. I grabbed a shirt out of my dresser to bite on and she didn't like that. She grabbed it and pulled it away and then grabbed my hands while her tongue slid inside of me.

Once she started doing tricks on me I felt myself climaxing on her tongue seconds later. She stood back up and rubbed my thighs, kissing my lips gently.

"All the time I was away, I thought about all the different things I would do to you when I got the chance. All the ways I would make you cum. How you would scream and moan and scratch and pull and grab. You just wait until no one is at this house. I'm getting what I want." She explained without taking her eyes off mine.

Then there was a loud knock on the door. She licked her lips and let me put on some clothes. I went downstairs with her close behind me. I opened the door to see Crys. I never thought I would see her again. My legs were still weak from what just happened.

"You know what I'm here for." She said.

"Bye Crys." I was about to shut the door but she stuck a gun in, making it so that the door wouldn't shut. This bitch ain't about to shoot me. I opened the door and before she could say supercalifragilisticespialidocious, I yanked her in by her curls and she dropped the gun which Ray quickly picked up.

I punched Crys hard in her nose and it cracked. She screamed and fell to the floor catching blood in her hand. AJ ran downstairs and looked at us confused.

"Two guests? When did this happen?" She asked. Ray looked at her in shock and Crys was too hurt to say anything.

"AJ, meet the bitch that had Jshaun and meet my girlfriend." I said. "Ray this is AJ my sister."

"I-I see that." She replied, still staring.

"Now Crys I'd advise you not to show up here again. We both know I'm not the one to fuck with ight? Now get the fuck out and don't come back unless you want me to break something else."

She got up and left and I looked at Ray and AJ. I should be happy they're meeting but I was focused on Crys still.

"I think we need to have a little chat." AJ said to Ray. I watched them walk to the kitchen and I looked at the blood on my floor. I guess I could clean that up.