Chapter 2

Harry's POV:

The new boy in our class, Louis is really cute. I won't let Edward win this time. I'm actually sorry for Marcel because he never gets the guy but I won't help him this time. I want Louis all myself. I enter the school with my brothers and then we seperate us and go to our friends. I go to my locker and see Louis in the corner of my eye so I pretend to do something in my locker and when he's about to walk by me I turn around and bump into him so his books fall down.

"Oh I'm sorry! Wait I'll help you." I say, starting to take his books.

"It's ok." Louis mumbles and when we both want to take the last book our hands touch.

Louis quickly takes the book and waits for me to give him the others but I take his books and close my locker.

"Can I walk you to class?" I ask and Louis nods sheepishly.

"I can carry my books Harry." Louis says and I shake my head.

"No, I want to apologize for bumping into you." I say and Louis chuckles.

"It's not that bad." Louis says.

"Did you get my text?" I ask and Louis nods.

"So what do you think? We could go to the cinema after school." I suggest.

"Sure, I'd love that." Louis says and we enter the classroom.

"Ok, can't wait." I say and hand him his books.

"What are you doing?" Edward asks when Louis entered the room.

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning around so I face him.

"He's mine, ok?" Edward says and I raise my eyebrow.

"He isn't anybody's." I say and Edward rolls his eyes.

"You know what I mean. I was first." Edward says and I shrug.

"I don't care. We have a date at the cinema today." I say smirking and Edward opens his mouth to say something but doesn't know what so he just enters the classroom.

I smirk satisfied and enter the room as well. The first thing I see is Edward sitting on Louis' table talking with the smaller boy smiling.

"Ed! Can I talk with you?" I ask and Ed rolls his eyes.

He comes over to me and waits for me to say something.

"Stop." is the only thing that comes to my mind.

"What? Now I'm not even allowed to talk to him anymore?" Ed asks, his brows furrowed.

"Shut up." I say and sit down on my seat annoyed.

Edward's POV:

I go back to Louis and sit down on his table again.

"Sorry my brother just told me something my mom told him." I say and Louis smiles.

"It's ok." he says.

"Where's your little irish friend?" I ask.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him yet." Louis says.

"Well he's often late." I say.

"I heard you and my brother are going to the cinema today." I say and Louis nods.

"Yeah he asked me a few minutes ago." Louis says.

"What do you think about not going to the cinema with him but going to a very special place with me?" I ask and Louis shrugs.