Chapter 5

Louis' POV:

"Bye mom!" I shout before I leave the house.

I close the door and suddenly a car honks. I turn around and see Edward's car. He pulls down the window and I go over to his car.

"Do you need a ride?" he asks.

"You're amazing." I say and sit down in his car on the passenger's seat.

"I know." he says smirking, causing me to laugh.

"Why did you wait for me?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I didn't want you to have to walk." he says.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

We get out of the car after Edward parked in front of the school and we enter the building. He walks me to my locker and leans against another one, watching me taking my books.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask smiling and he nods, a smug look on his face.

I laugh, trying to hide that I'm blushing.

"Do you already have plans for tomorrow evening?" he asks and I nod.

"I'm going to the concert in the park with Harry." I say and Ed's smirk drops.

"Alright." he says, quickly putting his usual smirk back on his face.

"Is that a problem?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Of course not! You're friends so you hang around." Edward says.

"Ed, maybe I'm wrong but I think your borther thinks it's a date." I say and Ed nods slowly.

"What do you think?" he asks.

"I don't know. We only met once and I'm not sure if it was a date or not." I say.

"Well what do you think about coming over to my house at the lake after the concert?" he asks smiling.

"Wouldn't that be a bit late?" I ask and he shrugs.

"You could sleep over." he suggests and I smile, thinking about it for a while.

"I think I'll be really tired after the concert." I say.

"That's ok." Ed says, taking my fingers in his hand.

He kisses my knuckles and smiles.

"I'll pick you up, ok?" he asks and I nod.

Then he goes into the classroom and I close my locker.

"Hey!" Niall shouts, making me cringe.

"God Niall! Don't scare me!" I say and he laughs.

"Sorry man. I've seen you with Edward. I guess you chose now, huh?" he says smirking and I shake my head.

"I'm not sure. Tomorrow I'm going the concert in the park with Harry and then I'll sleep over at Ed's house." I say and Niall smirks.

"Two dates in one day?" he asks and I nod, sighing.

"Wow when I first saw you I didn't think you're like this." he says.

"Actually I'm not like this. It's just that I can't choose." I say.

"Let's go to class." Niall says and I follow him.

We sit down on our seats and I take out my things. Marcel comes over to me and looks really nervous.

"Hey Marcel." I say smiling.

"H-hey, I-I thought we c-could do the tu-tutoring on sat-turday." Marcel stutters and I give him a warm smile.

"Of course Marcel! Thank you so much for helping me." I say.