Chapter 4

Edward's POV:

After I brought Louis to the school I just sat in my car for a while, thinking about everything that happened today. It was the best date I ever had and I really like Louis. It's not like usually This time I'm taking this very serious because Louis is special. I don't know what it is but there is something about him that makes me want to do everything for him. I have to fight for him more than I ever fought for someone before because Harry also knows how special Louis is and he'll try to make Louis fall for him. I don't think that Marcel has a chance. I don't want to be mean because he's my brother but I just don't think that Louis will fall for him.

I drive home and enter the house. The first thing that happens is Harry hrabbing the collar of my shirt and slamming me against the wall.

"You're such an arsehole!" Harry shouts.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I ask.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Harry says harshly.

"No I don't! Let go off me!" I say and push him away.

"You showed Louis your house! We agreed that we're not going to use the houses!" Harry says.

"Louis is special, ok?" I yell and Harry raises his eyebrow.

"Don't tell me he's special! You will just use him and then break his heart! You know that I'm better for him!" Harry says.

"No not this time!" I say.

"Shut up boys!" my mom says and I push Harry away before storming into my room and slamming the door shut, locking it.

I throw myself on my bed and rest my head against the wall, closing me eyes. Stupid Harry! Why-

"Edward! Open the door!" my mom shouts as she's trying to get into my room.

"Leave me alone mom!" I shout.

"No we'll discuss this here and now." she says.

"I don't want to!" I say.

"I don't care! I'm your mom!" she says.

"Leave me alone!" I shout.

"Stop shouting and open the door!" she says.

"No!" I say.

"Edward!" she says and I roll my eyes, moaning annoyed.

I stand up and go over to the door, unlocking it. My mom holds Harry's wrist so he can't go away and she squeezes past me, pulling Harry with her. She sits us down on my bed beside each other and Harry and me look into different directions, showing that we really have nothing to say to the other one.

"So what's the problem this time?" mom asks.

"Edward." Harry says.

"Why am I the fucking problem?" I shout, now looking at Harry.

"Ed! Language!" our mom says and I roll my eyes.

"You showed him the house!" Harry says, now looking at me as well.

"Who?" mom asks.

"Louis." I say.

"Who is Louis?" she asks.

"The new boy in our class." Harry says.

"Not again." mom mumbles and sighs.

"Edward, do you take it serious?" mom asks and I nod.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Mom this boy is amazing!" I say.

"Harry do you- of yourse you do." she says and Harry nods.