Chapter 6

August ~
I went to take a shower in the mean while, too.While taking a shower I thought to myself. How am I going to tell my bestfriend I'm in love with her? How is she going to take it, negative or positive? Does she feel the same way about me? Oh my gosh what am I soppose to do?
I walked out the shower and threw on my boxers, basketball shortsand a T-shirt. I brushed my teeth and went back downstairs. I sat on the couch trying to put my thoughts together when Courtney came back.
"August I need to bring some new clothes over"
"Why?"
"Because not even the PJ's I left over here can hardly fit".
"Girl stop it, the thing is just tight, and it fits you well in all the right places"
I looked down knowing that its time for me to tell Co, the big secret.
"August what is wrong?" She asked.
"I need to talk to you"
She sat indian style facing me.
"Courtney I'm your bestfriend but-" I looked up at her.
"But what August, you are making me nervous"
"Co, I have feelings for you!! Her expression was unreadable for about a minute.
"Courtney say something please"
"August I don't know what to say. I'm surprised. What kind of feelings do you have for me?"
"Courtney I'm in love with you"
"August I believe you but I have never seen you in a relationship,or hearing you tell a girl that you are in love with them"
"And that's why I'm telling you Courtney. You are not like the rest of girls that I talk to, fuck with, fight with or mess with."
"But August I need time to think about this"
I held the palm of her soft hands on mine and looked deep into her eyes.
"Co, I know I have done wrong to many other girls, but I won't treat you the same, I just want you to trust me like you always do, and give me the chance to love you treat you right and be more than just your bestfriend"
"But August what if it doesn't work out, and we end up not talking to each other."
"Co look on the brighter side of things and not the negative side."
"Aug I know but its just that I know you to be the one going to stripclubs, fucking hoes, then have them call me to tell me to leave you alone, I know you to be the one coming to my house to help you with your problems or just to chill taking me to parties with you then get drunk and all that shit"
"Co I know and I want that to change, and you are the one I want to change me".
"Ok August Anthony Alsina let's see how this works out".