Chapter 10

I took her to my room and lean her on the wall. I braced my body on hers so that my hard was rubbing against the top of her womaly part. She tensed up but she held her head down as she blushed.
"Bae, why are you tensing up?". Asked her
"I'm not ready"
"Its just one kiss"
She held up her head. I looked deeply into her beautiful eyes. I moved in and kissed her on her full lips. I started sucking on her bottom lip asing for an entrance, but I didn't get it. I placed my hand on the side of her face, then to her neck. I ran my hand over her shoulder sending chills down her spine. I slowly used my hand to cup her well defined breast in my hand. I started findling and rubbing them, then her lips parted. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and then she gave in, we kissed passionately for about 5 minutes until I realised that she needed air. I pulled away and to my surprise she grabbed me and started to kiss me until I started to kiss her neck. I knew that this was going  to leave a mark. She started to moan, so I pressed my hard erection on her. I knew she felt it because she started to moan a little louder.
"A-aug-ust!!!" She said to me.
"Yeah babe"
"I love you"
"I love you too boo"
She told me she wasn't ready to have sex as yet so I decided to do something else.
We started to kiss again and then slowly I walked her over to my bed. As I layed her flat I was thinking of all the things I could I could do to that body of hers. I layed ontop of her. I placed her hands over her head. I slipped my hands down her high chest then down her flat tummy. I slowly removed her PJ top that she changed in after we came from the restaurant. And damn there her breasts were round and nice laying in her bra like two soccer balls trying to get  attention. I kissed down her neck once more then to her breasts. I held them in my hand and trust me they felt just like I was holding two big water balloons I kissed them until I left mark on them. I licked down her tummy and I was surprised, Courtney had a belly button piercing and it was sexy as hell.