Chapter 4

Courtney ~

On my way to work I stopped to pick up some coffee and saw Nicki.
" Hey Courtney" She said
" Hey Nicki what's up?"
"I'm cool , I'm cool, ever since you been working I haven't seen you".
" I know right."
I felt someone pat me on my shoulder. I turned around and she slapped me in my face.
" Oh hell no, Nicki hold my bag." I knew it was Kasy. I grabbed her by her her hair cricking her neck and punched ger in the face.
" Bitch what are you trying to do?" I asked her.

August~

I was at home taking a shower, as I came out the tub my phone started to ring. I looked on the callers ID and saw Courtney. I quickly answered.
" Hey Courtney you good?" I asked.
" Hey August this ain't Courtney"
As soon as I heard the voice I knew who it was.
" Hey what's up, and where the hell you at with so much noise, and why use Courtney's phone call me?"
" Damn August just listen, you need to come down here now cause Courtney us down here fighting Kasy, if you dint come quick you are going to hear about Kady's death"
" What the fuck, oh hell no, where you at?"
" Am where Courtney usually buys coffee"
" Ok then-"
" Oh hell no she didn't " I heard Nicki say.
" Didn't what"
" Damn August it looks like she was planned for her cause she gas a knife and I know she gonna use it on her"
" What the fuck, go and try stop her"
" Oh hell no I ain't gonna try get myself killed!!"
I jumped in my car and went downtown. I saw this big crowd so I knew ut was Courtney & Kasy. I went through the crowd only to see Courtney ontop of Kasy whipping her ass I spotted Nicki and went to her.
" What the fuck am I going to do now Nicki." I asked her
" I don't know but go stop them"
As Nicki said this I heard Kasy cried out, when I looked she had blood coming from her side. I was shocked I knew Courtney stabbed her before, before she could stab her again I went and grabbed her from behind, she swinged the knife and it almost caught me. I shouted to Nicki " Grab the knife!!!!"
I swinged her around and Nicki did exactly what I told her to. I heard the police and ambulance coming.

A Month Later
Trey. Kye. Chris. August. ~

Trey: August you cant just stay here and be like this
Chris: Its not like its going to take Courtney out of jail
August: Can y'all shut up you don't know what I'm going through right now, I lost my everything my friend, my toy and its like I even lose my life.
Trey: Chill man she gonna be out soon, And I think you're in love with Courtney.
Chris: Of course he is.
Kye: I told him but he said its only a friendship thing
August: Well maybe I am
Kye: It ain't ni maybe it is a yes
August smiled
Chris: You need to be with her
Trey: I think so too
Kye: Make sure you be with her and don't treat her like she is one of the ordinary little hoes that you always fuck.
August: I wont treat her bad