Chapter 16

August ~
I looked at Courtney and smiled at her progress since last week. I know she is in pain but she will soon get over it. I laid next to her in the bed, I started to hear her groan.
"Courtney? You ok?" I asked.
"Umm...... my foot and hand hurts"
I helped her to sit upright and went to get her pain killers.....
"Courtney why are you crying?"
"Babe I don't want to depend on you for everything, I feel helpless"
"Babe don't worry about it, I guess I'm use to it"
"But Aug, I don't want you to bathe me"
"Why not" I asked smiling.
"Because I just don't want you to"
"Awww you don't want me to see that sexy body of yours"
"Boy shut up, you acting like you gonna see me naked."
"Oh you gonna see, baby just wait time will tell"

( 2 months later )

Courtney~
Today is my doctor's appointment, they took the plaster off my hand and my foot, and God knows how happy I am. All I'm going to do is just check up on myself. I went, got ready in my white crop top, high waist black tights and my white sneakers. I went downstairs to the balcony to wait on my baby.

August~
I can't believe that today is Courtney's appointment already. I got up went to the shower came back and throw on my white polo shirt with a black pants and my white sneakers then sprayed on some Versace colonge. I went to Courtney's room (yeah we have separate rooms) but she wasn't there so I went downstairs, and there she was on the balcony.

Courtney~
I was there on the balcony looking when I felt August behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and braced his self on my ass. I turned around and push him off me looking him up and down.
"Boy why you always bracing your damn big dick on my ass, and why you trying to copy my swag?"
"So what, nothing is wrong with it the next place my big member is going to go is up your....... "
"Whatever" I shouted.
"Girl shut up" jerking me to his member resting his chin at the side of my neck.
"You ready to go now" he asked
"Yea I'm ready"