Chapter 13

August ~
I sat on the balcony thinking about my baby. She went back to her place and now I'm here my myelf. As soon as she gets back I'm going to ask her to love with me. As I sat on the balcony, reasoning with myself I love my baby with all my heart. I don't want anything to happen to her cause I don't know how I would live on. I know the past I had , and I hope that it doesn't come back to haunt me. I have slept wih many girls before I decided to choose Courtney as my one and only. I heard a knocking on the door, I went to open it and I saw Keyshia.
"Hey Keyshia, what are you doing here,its like 6 o' clock "
"I know but I felt like stopping by"
"Oh ok then"

(15 minutes later)

I sat on the couch watching t.v when Keyshia showed up in front of me half naked.
"Keyshia what are you doing"
"Oh August I'm I'm in need"
"Girl go find your man"
"No August his shaft is too small"
"Well so is mine too"
She straddled and then sat on my lap.
"No its bigger"
"How the hell am I suppose to fuck you when I'm with Courtney and she is your close friend?"
"August I don't care, I'm in need thats  all I'm asking for"
"No' now get the fuck off me, I dnt want to have sex with you"
"August stop lying because you're hard"
I tried pulling her off me but she held on to my neck. She started bouncing on my lap.

Courtney ~
I decide to think about going to live with August since He says that He is lonley without me. As soon as I pulled up at his crib. I opened He door with the spare key He gave me. I entered but there was no trace of August, I know He was here because his car is outside. I went to the kitchen but I still didn't find him. I went upstairs and entered the room only to see Keyshia bouncing on his lap while He pulled at her hair. I got angry , sad ,mad , shocked , and disappointed all at once. I felt tears poured down my face at the sight that I was seeing.
"August I should have known better, I shouldn't have trusted you, look a what you're doing here with my close friend!!!!!"
"Babe it's not what you think"
"Don't babe me, its not what I think it's what I see, you're nothing but heartless , inconsiderate and a damn man that cant keep his dick in his pants"
I turned to walk away and He grabbed my hand
"Don't touch me August!!!!!!!" I cried.
He grabed me again and spinned me around so that I was facing him.
"Let go off me look what we've been through from then until now and this is how it had to end, I'm sorry August but I dnt have time for foolishness we should have just stayed friends"
He shook me and I slapped him, we started  to fight  when Keyshia came in and told me to leave August alone. I sprang on her and began to whip her like a real nigga would, that's when August strong arms rapped around my waist and pulled me off. I pulled away from his grip and left . As I sat in my car I cried on the steering wheel.