Chapter 7

Courtney~
After sleeping at August's house last night I found myself waking up in my bedroom. I went downstairs in the kitchen and saw August on the balcony so I went out there.
"Good morning August"
"Hey Co, what's up"
"I'm good, what are you doin out here"
"Nothing I'm just chilling"
"Ok I'll be inside"
"Cool"
I went and got ready to go to work.
"Later August"
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to work"
"Ok see ya"

August~
I sat wondering where I could take Courtney. I took her to almost every restaurant and club so I dont know where to bring her maybe I am going to just take her to a chinese restaurant tonight. I want to buy the dress cause she ain't going to wear nothing big from now on. I got up jumped in my car and went to the mall. As I entered the mall I wentto the ladies section. I took up a red Jersey dress with gold stripes on the arms, around the neck and at the bottom. It had number '19' printed big and bold in gold in the middle. I took up a gold necklace that had 'Bad' written on it, a pair of gold hoop earrings and a pair of red heels. I got myself a tucks. I went to the casheir and then back to my crib. As I entered the house I placed the bags on the couch and grabbed the house phone.
"I would like to make a reservation for two at 8 o'clock" I said
"Ok Mr. Alsina, would you like a private area or just a nornal area?"
"I would like a private romantic area"
"Ok we will have it all set and waiting, see you at 8 Mr. Alsina"
"Ok bye"

Courtney ~
While sitting at the front desk I heard my phone ring.
"Hey August what's up?" I asked.
"I'm cool but do you have anything planned for later"
"No, I'm just going to chill at home"
"Well can you come and check me a 5 o'clock"
"Yea sure"
"Ok see you"
I sat wondering why would I be going to August's house. I wasn't tired so I decided to stop by later.