Chapter 17

(At the doctor)
Courtney~
I went into the doctor's room with August right behind me.
"Good Morning Ms. Macorthy I guess you came for a check up?"
"Yes sure Dr. Grey"
"Ok then!!, well your neck has been healed leaving only a scar, now Ms. Macorthy, can you please remove your top."
I turned and look at August, but just the look on his face it showed that he didn't like what he said.
"Doc do I have to remove my top?"
"You know what don't worry, but I am asking for your permission to put my hands in between your breasts"
August jumped up.
"Do you have to put your hands on her breasts any at all?"
"Well yes, do you find it uncomfortable?" He asked.
"Yes because the only hands that should go there is mine!!"
"Well sorry about that, you acted like a bitch and she couldn't take it so she left your stupid ass and then got all these cuts and shit because of you"
I was extremely surprised, my eyes flew open and my lips parted.
"What did you just say asshole?" August asked
"I ain't gonna repeat, but you stupid to cheat or leave this sexy  ma'fucka"
"Did you just call my girl a ma'fucka?" August said angryly. I got up to leave when doctor Grey slapped , grabbed , and then squeezed my ass. I turned and slapped him in the face when August grabbed and whooped his stupid ass then we left.