Chapter 15

August ~
It has been an hour since Courtney is in the emergency room . I hope she is going to be ok , I don't know how I would live without her.
"Are you Courtney's family?" The doctor asked
I jumped up.
"Well not really, but we're all the family she got"
"Well due to the fact that she got stabbed once in the right side , a cut in her chest and behind her neck , a broken right leg and a broken left arm ,she is in a coma , I can't guarantee that she is going to live , but she has a 45% chance of surviving"
I started to cry knowing that she is more dead than alive.
"Can I see her?" I asked
"Sure room 20"
I walked into the room with tears in my eyes. Courtney had tubes all over. The moment I saw her I couldn't stand to see her in this situation. I ran to her and kissed her on the forehead , cheeks then lips.
(One Month Later)
August ~
I'm going to check on Courtney, and see how she has been doing . I jumped into my car and went to the hospital. I sat there for about half an hour when I heard moving I turned only to see Courtney with her eyes open.
"Courtney?!?!?" Babe you're awake" I said gladly. She gave me a weak smile and slowly turned to the next side of the bed. This made me sad , I walked up to her and sat down.
"Co, what's wrong?"
"Why  August, why did you do that with Keyshia?" As tears formed.
"Co, I didn't do anything , she came to my place and said that she was in need, I told her to go ask her man and she said his dick too small. I said so is mine and then she sat on my lap and started to boune , I tried to pull her off so I pulled her hair. And that's what happened."
"Are you sure you're telling the truth?" She asked
"Yeah babe that's the whole truth, I love you too much to be lieing" I said in reply
"Ok bae I trust that you're telling the truth. But I'm still hurt ."
"I know you are, but I want you to forgive me".
"Well I forgive you but if you once do something like that again and I find out that you did it willingly, its going to be over between us".
"Ok babe I promise it won't happen . Now let me tell Nicki , Kye , Trey and Chris you're awake
Courtney ~
After waking up and seeing August, it took everything out of me to forgive him even though it was keyshia's fault. After talking to everyone the doctor came in and Nicki , chris , Kye and Trey stepped out leaving me and August and the doctor.
"Well Courtney you have regained your memory and your wounds are healed only leaving  the scars, so you can leave tomorrow , but please remember that your left hand and right foot is broken so yo will need someone to look After you until they get better. If you don't mind me asking , who stabbed you and why?"
'Well I met this guy and we started talking and