Chapter 2

August~
“Kye what's up man?"
“I'm good, where were you?"
“I was with Courtney"
“Wow what were you doing at Courtney's house so long"
“Man don't get any smutty thoughts in your head, Courtney is just my bestfriend, I go check her, she checks me I always run to her for any and everything you know? she's like my lil sis"
“Ok man, whatever you say"
“Man don't get me upset, you know I can't be in a relationship. I ain't got time for that, I can't settle down with one girl and you know that. I don't give a fuck about girls or hoes or whatever they are"
“So August if you don't care about girls, why dow you keep checking Courtney?"
“Fuck man, because Courtney is my bestfriend."
“Ok ok don't get mad"
“Man you have any blunts" I asked Kye.
We started to smoke and hang back.

Courtney~
I heard my phone ring. I looked at the number but I didn't know who it was, but I answered.
“Hello" I answered
“Hey bitch, can you leave my man alone"
“What wait a minute, who is this?"
“This is Kasy, August's girlfriend"
“Well excuse me, August is my bestfriend and not my man"
“Don't tell me bullshit, you  are a grown bitch, maybe you meanfriends with benefits"
“You know what, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but I have never slept with August, and for the 10 years I have known August he doesn't keep girlfriends, and for your information, in August's mind you are like a hoe and a gold digga"
“Excuse me, who do you think you are, I won't even say anything else to you, but wait until I catch you, I'm gonna whip your ass good."
“Ok whatever you say bitch." I said ending the call.

(About 3 Hours Later)

August~
After chilling I looked at my phone and it was 6:00p.m. I remembered Courtney told me to call her a hour before I came. I took up my phone and called her on my second number.
“Hello, which other bitch of  August is this" she answered.
Wooo, Courtney, it's just me" I replied.
“Oh I'm sorry, it's just that I don't know this number and..."
“And what?" I asked her
“Oh nothing it's just that.. you know what goodbye August"
“Ok I'm gonna be there by seven so when I get there we are going to talk" I said ending the call.

Courtney~
I made dinner and went upstairs to do my hygiene routine I came out of the bathroom when into my room put on my PJ's mademy hair into a neat bun. I went downstairs and shared the food then wash the remaining pots. I sat on the couch and started to play Candy Crush I was at level 30 soon after I heard August at the door. I opened the door just to see August smiling at me. He pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I hugged him back and he shrinked his height so that I could give him a kiss on his cheek. He smiled, and then I turned and he closed the door.
“I'll be in my room" I told August, I turn and ran because I knew August was going to talk about my behaviour today. August ran and caught me and spinned me around.
“No no no you are going to talk so don't turn and run away from me, I sure don't have horns. So come we are going to talk but first let me go  take a shower"
“Ok fine august" I sighed.

Half an hour later

Courtney & August~
I sat on the couch indian style facing August.
“Now any questions I ask ask you, or any questions you ask me I want the truth and I shall give you the truth" He said.
“Ok August I will speak the truth"
“Why did you answer the phone the way you did earlier?" He said

"Well it was because this girl called my phone calling me a bitch saying that she is Kasy, and that she is your girlfriend" I replied

"Oh really now, that bitch is not my girlfriend."

"Well I dont know what, but you have all those bitches fucking with and soon they start to believe that you want a relationship with them when you dont, and as soon as they find out we are close they start calling my phone telling me to leave you alone".

"But Co you don't have to pay them any mind".

"I try and they keep pushing my button and now Kasy telling me that any time she see me she gonna whip my ass, so I told her ok anytime, and trust me anytime I see her I'm gonna ttear her up."

"Co I know how you are and I dont want you to get into any trouble. I cant afford to lose you."

"Aug I'm trying but if she steps to me and think she bad and touch me I ain't gonna fight her."

"So what you gonna do then?'

"I'm gonna walk with my knife from now on and any how she touch me I'm gonna push it straight through her."

August opened his eyes in disbelief.

"Co, No you cant do that you know you can go to jail for that."

"So I don't care if thats what suppose to happen its gonna happen."

"Co please I'm begging you just see if you can avoid getting into jail, I need you, I dont want to lose you, I dont know what I would do without you."

"Aug I wiil try, now can I go to sleep?" I asked him.

"Sure but first can you put me to sleep like you always do when I sleep over." He asked

"Sure I will August"