Chapter 14

August ~
It has been one month since me and Courtney broke up. I have been calling and texting , but she won't pick up. I mjss my baby , my bestfriend , and my heartbeat so much. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and just act like none of this happened nor I didn't open the door none at all. Why did my past had to ckme and haunt me. Now my joy , my happiness and my one and only is gone. I look up my phone and as I unlocked the phone , there her beautiful face was as my wallpaper. My phone started to ring.
"Hey Kye what's up man?" I asked
"Well I know you guys don't talk anymore, but just by chance , did yo talk to Courtney?"
"No why?"
"Oh its nothing"
"Man don't play wit me it had to be a reason why you asked"
"Ok fine , its been almost 2 weeks we haven't talked to her"
"What the fuck!! And y'all haven't gone to check if she is ok!!!?!?"
"Maybe she needs time my herself"
"No man , y'all need to go and check on her now"
"Ok fine , so you not coming with us?
"Yea, you know what , you guys meet me at my place"
"Ok got you"

(Half an hour later)

August ~
We all pulled up in front of Courtney's house in my car. We banged on the door but no one answered. We got in and started to search for Courtney, I personaly went to her room but she was not there, I turned to leave but I remembered that I didn't check the bathroom. I turned back to check the bathroom but it was locked. I tried my best to hit it off while  Kye , Chris , Trey , and Nicki came to see and help. We got the door t open and I went in first , there I saw Courtney's body lifeless on the ground in the first ever pijama's I gave her. She was sitting beside the tub with her head in the water , a blunt in between her finger, she had a bottle of vodka near her and blood coming her right side , her neck , all over. I grabbed her and cuddled her in my arms , I started to do something I never did ever since I was 9.... cried.  I pressed her chest but I got nothing , I tried giving her mouth to mouth and still nothing. I know Courtney can't leave me like this. We took her out the bathroom and rushed her to the hospital.