Chapter 18

August~
I was at home eating when I heard music coming from my room loud as fuck. I went up to my room only to see Courtney twerking and giggling her body. Damn I wouldn't mind getting a lapdance right now. I stood there for like half an hour watching Courtney without her noticing. She danced to Andaconda, Gas Pedal and some others. She turned around and saw me and I smiled.
"Boy what you doing up here?"
"I'm watching you dance, now continue"
"No I won't, I'm too embarassed to"
"Girl I was watching you like about half an hour now"
"Aww well why stop then"
Bubble butt started and damn she turned around stick it out and showed me what she got. I felt like I was at a strip club, I couldn't sit any longer I got up as soon as Bubble butt stopped.
"Babe what you doing?" She asked
"I'm trying to get a dance from my girl" I said in return.
Red Nose started and damn she grineded on my friend which felt great while I grineded on her ass. I stopped and she sat me down on a chair and started to give me a lapdance to Ciara's Body Party, it was the best I ever had. I got so turned on I lifted both of us off the chair and went to the bed. I tried to get ontop of her but she held me down and I grabbed her ass rubbing it.
"Babe why you want to be ontop?" I whispered to her.
"Cause right now I'm the boss and your bad boy"
"Oh really now?'
"Yea and bad boys get punished"
"Well then punish me boss lady"

Courtney~
As my harmones grew stronger, I don't know but I got horny. I twerked on August's shit as he groan and moan in pleasure. I lightly sucked on his ear then moved and looked in his eyes then kissed him passionately. He tried to remove my top and I held his hand.
"Please ma"
"Why?"
"Cause you started it and now I'm horny"
I looked at him, shaked my head and then laughed.
"What's so funny?"
"I'm done" I got up and he held my arm ,
" So you gonna leave me like this?" Looking down on his erection.
"Yeah you too freaky , I was only messin around"
"Uhh I hate you Co ,"
What !?! Really now?" I said placing my hands into his boxers massaging his member.
"Ahh yes please" he moaned
I paused and he got sad
"Please Babe just make me cum"
I gav him a handjob massaging his tip with my thumb. I felt his dick largen in my hand I grabbed him and we tongue wrestled and he came. I removed my hand and pulled away rom him.
"Thank you" he said smiling
"Pleased?" I asked
"Yeah you made me cum so I am happy"
"Yeah go take a shower now"
"Ok love you Babe"
"Love , you too Auggy Poo"
"Don't call me that"
"Boy go bathe"
"Want to join me?"
"Hell no I don't want to see your friend"
"When I come back we are gonna talk about this 'friend' thing.