Chapter 15

'Baby,wake up....' Harry whispers in my ear,shaking me slightly.

'Yes?' I replied as a groan.

'We're here' He replied kissing my forehead. I sat up straight,the flight stewardess said in the mic that the plane is landing already. Harry intwines our finger. I didn't protest because his hands makes me feel safe. After a few minutes the plane landed. I grab my bag and Harry have the suitcases. We're already inside of the airport,waiting for Nathan to pick us...After 10 minutes of waiting Harry spoke"You know we can get a taxi" I replied "You know you can wait" Harry pouts. I got annoyed by waiting so I decided to text Nathan already.

To:Nathan

Where are you?

From:Nathan

They're almost there.

To:Nathan

They?Who?

My phone buzz it means that I have a text,but I was about to answer it when a familiar blue Toyota Avensis parked infront of us. Sam's car.

'Hey' Christine said when she open the passenger door.

Sam helped Harry to put the suitcases in the compartment,while Me and Christine is talking,awkwardly.

This is really awkward. My ex boyfriend with my old bestfriend and they have a relationship. And Harry's with me. When the boys finished Christine grab Harry's arm. What the fuck is she doing?her boyfriend is here and she's doing that....

'Sapphire,you can seat in the front. I'll just sit with him' She said,making me annoyed.

'Sorry?But Sam is your boyfriend right?,go sit with him. And Harry will seat beside me' I said with sarcasm. I can feel Christine's embarrassment.

'Oh. Guys let's just go' Sam interrupted.

When we're in the car Harry whispered to me "Such a bitch baby"

'I know what she's thinking Harry. I know how she thinks' I said looking up at Harry.

'Then what is she thinking?' Harry asked again.

'She likes you' 

'Then what about? Its not bad liking someone.'

'Yeah. But not with my property.'

'Property?' He said with a smirk.

'I mean not with the people beside me' I explained.

Harry smiled as a response. 

'So Sapphire How's your life in london?' Sam asked me with a smile.

'Ammm...Pretty good' I murmured. Can he feel that I'm awkward here?

'That's good. What's your name again?' He said referring to Harry.

'Harry Styles' Harry said with raspy voice. 

'You have a pretty name and you're handsome,honestly' Christine complimented to Harry. I hate her. She's not doing this with me. I was about to speak when Harry grab my hands.

'Thank you. And I also found someone beautiful' Harry said winking.

'Thanks I know I'm pretty' Christine said proudly.

'Oh yeah you're pretty but I'm actually referring to Sapphire' Harry said with a smile.

'Thanks' I said giving Harry a quick kiss on the cheek. He made my day....

'You guys?Together?' Sam said,I know that kind of voice,he's hurt.

'Nope. We're just ammmm...you know something like more than friends but less than a couple' I explained.