Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V

I'm sitting here in the couch waiting for Sapphire to wake up. What was she thinking? Is she...judging me? Is she jealous? I can't think straight. Her reaction when she saw that picture of me and Rose kissing is unexpected. C'mon Harry it’s been two years, you are halfway to have Sapphire and you're still thinking about Rose? Uhmmm No, wait, I'm not thinking about Rose, I'm thinking about what's going on with Sapphire. This is driving me insane.

'Uhmmm,Are you okay?' Sapphire interrupts my thoughts.

'Yeah' I said when she sat beside me.

'Harry my mom texted me' her face is neutral.

'What did she say?' I'm getting nervous.

'She wants me to go to America' she said with both sad and happy tone.

'Go and have a vacation' I cheer her up.

'No' she whispers.

'What do you mean no?' I move closer to her.

'I'm not going there to have a vacation. She's planning to move there with my aunt and she wants me to continue university there' She explains. So she's leaving me? I'm completely tearing apart. The rose thing, the fight with Niall and now, Sapphire leaving.

'So what's up?' She said when I didn't respond.

'So you're going to leave me' I said with shaky voice.

'I will visit you here, every weekend. I promise and I'm still not sure if I'm going or not' She holds my hand.

'But...you promise me that no one will let go and it’s still you who's leaving' I bite my cheeks from inside to prevent tears to fall.

'Sshh! don’t cry' She tugs my hair and she leans me on her when my tears started to fall.

'I will think about not leaving ok? Just stop crying' She wraps her arms around my shoulder. No one did this to me before. They never care about my feelings. And still Sapphire did.

'I can't take it knowing that you're leaving me' I sob.

'Forget about it' she kisses the top of my head.

After a couple minutes of silence I decided to bring up the question I'm longing to ask.

'Are you mad at me?' I ask when Sapphire hugs me tighter.

'Of course not' She smiled.

'About me punching Niall and you know the picture' I look up at her.

'Why did you punch Niall?' She removes her hand around me, for me to sit up.

'Ammm, I'm Jealous' I admit.

'Jealous? Why?' She questioned me.

'The way you laugh together, we never did that' I look down.

'The way you make me happy, no one ever did that to me' she kiss the corner of my lips.

'The way you look at him, you never looked at me like that' I look down again. She tilts my chin.

'The way I look at you, I never looked at someone like this' She looks directly at me eyes. My heart is melting. How come she's very understanding? How come she loves me so much? Loves me so much? I don't know.

'Do you love me?' I ask her sincerely. 

'So much' she kisses my lips, a quick and passionate kiss.

She loves me...so much. I love her also, no one can imagine how much I love this girl infront of me.

'Why did you stay silent after you saw the picture?' I ask her and she stays silent.

'I have to go home. I still need to prepare my things for class' She said completely ignoring my previous question.

'You're ignoring my question' I remind her.

'No I'm not' She holds her ground.

'But-'

'Even me myself I don't know why I stayed silent' She cuts me off.

'You're jealous' I laughed.

'Jealous? Me? Over that blonde? Oh C'mon' I'm starting to regret what I said.

'I'm just joking. Nothing serious.' I try to hold her hand, but she jerk away.

'Everything is not serious for you' she stands up and she gave me the ring I gave her to wear when she's finally ready to be my girlfriend. She goes to my room to get her bags. I followed her.

'Why did you give me my ring?' I ask her. Neutral voice.

'I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore. I decided to go to America' She said. Walking pass me to the front door.

'What? You said you will never leave me. You said that I make you happy. You said I'm your world. You said you will think about being my girlfriend. You said you love me, so much' my voice is high.

'I said. But I never said that I mean it. So bye.' She said leaving my flat.

'Fuck!' I scream.

Everything she said is just a lie. I'm so stupid to believe her.

- - -

Author's note:

Hi lovelies! 2nd update for the week! ughhh! I hope you like it :) what can you say? I need to know what you guys are thinking.

5+votes and 5+comments for the next chapter :D

~AndreaMalik5