Chapter 26

I arrive here in Ireland with so many thoughts in my mind. First, Do I really love Harry or I just love his actions and words? Second, Did I already move on? Or I’m just pretending that I am? And Last, I’m lost. This is not the Sapphire two months ago. Did I change? Is this because of Harry? Why? How come? These are the questions battling in my mind. And I don’t even know the answers.

My grandparents are not really here, they’re already in America five months ago. I just lied to Harry. The real reason why I’m here is to talk to Sam, move on, to think and to find myself again. I hate myself for lying to Harry over and over again. Don’t blame me, I’m just human. I need to clear my mind about everything and the first thing to do is to talk to Sam in a proper way.

I called him and make him come to my old house. Glad thing, I still have a house here. In about 20 minutes he came. And I can see his smile bloom.

‘Go on and sit’ I pointed the wooden chair.

‘Thank you’ He sits.

‘I appreciate you coming here because I really want to talk to you’ I look at him.

‘Anytime, and I also wanna talk to you’ He told me.

‘So who goes first?’ I ask.

‘Ladies first’ He said being the gentleman he is.

‘Okay…..So, first I’m sorry about everything that happened to us’ I cried.

‘Its okay, don’t mind it anymore. I hope we can be friends again?’ He said.

‘Of course’ I hug him and he hugs back.

‘So here is mine. I’m also sorry for breaking up with you because I taught we can’t do a long distance relationship. And By The Way, when you brought Harry here with you I saw how much he loves you, I admit, he loves you as much as I did. He deserves you.’ He whispers to my ears. I tighten my hug to him.

‘Do you think I deserve him?’ I whisper to him.

‘If you love him, then yes. You and Harry should try being in a relationship.’ He said, while pulling back. We sat in our chairs again.

‘He ask me out’ I smile at him.

‘He did? When?’ He asks. He seems happy.

‘A month ago. The first day I met him he’s strange.’  I told him, turning back time.

‘A month ago? What happened?’ I can’t believe my ex- boyfriend is asking me this questions.

‘You know my favorite place here right?’ He nods.

‘He gave me his ring and told me to wear it when I’m already ready to be his girlfriend’ He seems interested.

‘What do you mean ready?’ He asks.

‘At the very first he already wanted me to be his girl but I keep on rejecting him.’ I frown.

‘Why are you rejecting him?’ as Sam asked this question, my phone rang. Its Harry. I quickly answer the phone.

‘Hey’ I cheer up.

‘How are you?’ He asks from the other line.

‘I’m fine. Where are you right now?’ I got the nerve to ask.

‘Airport’ He simply says.

‘Airport?’ Why is he in the airport?!.

‘I’m going to you’ I can feel him smile.

‘Why? No, don’t. That’s too much.’ I said.

‘I’m just kidding. I’m here with the boys, just having a drink.’ He informs me.