Chapter 18

Sam wants me back. I know half of me still likes Sam and half of me likes Harry. But I don't want to hurt Harry ever. He's my everything now. And that's what's important to me.

'Sapphire still there?' Sam interrupts me on the phone.

'Yeag. I need to go. Bye' I hang up.

As soon as I hang up,I immediately kiss Harry on the lips,he's shocked but he gladly accepts it. I pulled back from our kiss. 

'What's wrong?' Harry asks me.

'Nothing.' I sighed.

'Who's on the phone?' He asks.

'Sam' I fake smile.

'Why did he call?' His voice is just curious.

'Just to remind us about the lunch' I lied.

'Oh ok' He smiles.

We stood up and started to fix ourselves for the lunch. I open my bag and grab my toiletry bag and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth,comb my hair and put on lipgloss and face powder. After I finish fixing myself in the bathroom I walk back to our room and open my bag again. I put on a white denim shorts,blac muscle tee and a pink Keds. I put my wallet,cellphone and other important things on my hand bag,since me and Harry decided to have a flight right after the lunch. 

Harry's waiting for me in his car,he already have my suitcase at the compartment of the rent car we have. I open the car door and climb up,and Harry pulls out the lot to the driveway. I texted Lloyd that we already leave.After 10 minutes of silence I decided to berak it.

'I love you' I whisper.

'I love you too' Harry said as he puts his free hand on my thigh. 

The rest of the drive is pretty boring. He pulls the car infront of the restaurant. We quickly spotted the group of my friends. We sit in their booth.

'Hey' Nathan smiles at us. I forced a smile. Sam keeps on looking at me. While Christine is eye raping Harry. That slut.

We order our food quickly. I just orderes chicken burger and orange juice,as usual. While we're waiting I can feel myself tensed second by second. We talked about our college life so far. The food came in just 15 minutes and no one bothers to talk because we're all hungry. Harry loves the food and he keeps on whispering to me about it. When we finish eating,we decided to stay for awhile. Sam,Christine,Lloyd,Nathan and Jenny are present this time. 

'Sapphire,still remember what I told you earlier?' Sam asked. No he's not doing this infront of Harry but I nod at him.

'I mean it' He smiled at me. 

Harry excuses himself to use the bathroom. As soon as he leaves Sam hold my hand and I struggle at his grip. He forced me,and kiss me right infront of our friends. Harry seems to hear the noise we make because I heard the bathroom door opens. He saw us,kissing.

'What the fuck is this' Harry growls.

- - -

Author's note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry for everything. Late update. Typos. Short chapter. Everything. I just find time today to add this chapter because I'm super busy -_- Sorry guys. But I hope you like this chapter.

5+votes and 5+comments for the next chapter♥

~AndreaMalik5