Chapter 28

Harry’s P.O.V

After everything that happened I’m happy that she’s now mine. Sapphire is just so perfect. She always makes me happy. I don’t know what happens to me when I’m with her. The feeling is just great when she’s with me. She belongs to me.

“Harry” She looks up.

“Yeah?”

“Aren’t you tired? I mean you came all the way to London, you must be tired by now.” The tone of concern is visible in her voice.

“Babe, it’s not like the distance is too far.” I chuckled. She smacks me by the arm and it held me laughters.

“Fine. Just tell me when you’re tired,so we can go home.” She smiles. Her fingers are now intwined with mine. It seems like it fits together.

After a few minutes of silence her phone rang. She sat up straight and pulled out her phone from her back pocket.

“Mom.” She mouthed. I nodded.

She answers the phone.

“Yes mom....yeah,I’m in Ireland...No,I’m not alone,I’m with Harry......Yes,we’re together....okay,you can stop giggling now....what about?.....oh,America......I’m still thinking about it.....I don’t know....We’ll discuss about it......yes.....I’ll call you later......Bye.” that’s her responses.

I completely forgot about America. Is she still coming? I hope she rejected the offer. I can’t live without her. And we just kind of started this relationship.

She puts her phone on her back pocket again. And she sighed, heavily.

She scoots closer to me, she rested her head on my shoulder, and intwined our hands together.

“So, what did she say?” I need to know their plans about Sapphire going to America.

“Ahm, she’s asking about where I am. Asked me if we’re together. And yes, she obviously likes you.” She answered neutral.

“And?” I need more details.

“If you’re asking me about our plans for America, I told her we’ll discuss about it.” She sits up straight.

Oh. I don’t know. I don’t want to ruin her future but I also don’t want her to go.

“So what do you think?” she interrupted my thoughts.

‘I don’t know. What do you want?” I force a smile.

“Well, I’ll be completely honest.” She started. “I really want to go.” It makes me sad to know the truth.

“Okay. Then there’s nothing to discuss anymore. Because that’s what you want. And I can’t just ruin everything.” I look down.

“No, baby. You aren’t ruining anything okay?” She cups my face. I remained silent.

“I said, we’ll discuss about it. Which means the decision should be equal to the both of us. Not just mine.... Just tell me if you don’t want me to leave. I’ll stay for you.” She said, worry and care is evident in her voice.

“But, it’s for your own good. You have a bright future ahead of you and I don’t want you-“ she cuts me off, placing her lips on my lips, giving me a quick kiss.

“Stop is, okay? I’m not leaving. I’ll be here for you always. And that bright future you are talking about? We’ll do that together.” My heart melts. I never felt so cared before. She’s the only person who made me feel so worthy.

“I love you.” I peck her lips.

“I love you too.”

Sapphire’s P.O.V

 I never saw this side of Harry. He’s like a glass. Easy to break. Very vulnerable.

He thinks I’ll choose America over him. Of course not, I will always choose him over anything else.

After being under that tree, we decided to go to McDo for a quick dinner and went home.

We ended up on my room, preparing to sleep. Because its nearly 12am already. We laid on the bed just talking.

“Do you think Niall likes me?” I asked, bluntly.

“So what if he likes you?”

“Then, I like him too.” Why not tease Harry for a bit?

“Then, you guys will make a cute couple.” He’s already teased.

“Yeah, I’m actually planning on breaking up with you and just be with him.” I fired back. I got no response.

After a couple minutes of silence, I decided to end it. I scoot closer to Harry. And hug him from behind.

“Hey! I was just teasing you. I’m sorry. Of course, I don’t like him.” I apologised.

“Stop hugging me. I hate you.” Still not facing me.

“We both know that’s not true.” With that he faced me and hugs me. My head on his chest. It feels so great to be in his arms.

“Goodnight Sapphire.  I love you.” He kissed the top of my head.

“I love you too.”

With that we both fell asleep.