Chapter 19

"What the fuck is this?" Harry growls.

I quickly push Sam away from me. What happened? I blame myself for everything,this is so worst.

I stand up and quickly walk towards Harry who's now grabbing Sam's collar. I tighten my grip on his shirt but he jerk away. He's so mad. I never seen him like this before. I'm trying to stop him but its too late, his fist is now connected to Sam's jaw. Punching him hard every second. Without hesitation, I stand right infront of the Angry Harry.

'If you didn't stop, you're going to punch me first.' I scream.

'Get out of my way!' He yells. There's no way I'm leaving.

'No...Let's talk about it. I'll explain everything.' I said with calm tone. I'm surprised by his actions. He just walk away, with bleeding knuckles. I say sorry to my other friends about Harry's attitude. When I was about to open the glass door of the restaurant, Sam grab ahold of my arm.

'Don't leave with that asshole' He tried to stop me.

'No...I love that asshole you're talking about' I scream at him,leaving the place. He tries to stop me but I jerk away. I walk through Harry's car leaving those surprised costumers and my bewildered ex-boyfriend.

Harry is standing infront of the rented car. His back is connected to the driver's door. I walk towards him,and I managed to hug him. But he doesn't hug me back. I grab his face between my two hands.

'I'm sorry' I finall apologize.

'The kiss...and everything you saw. I didn't mean any of those.' I added. He's not responding.

'Please talk to me' Begging tone is obvious in my voice.

He won't budge. He didn't say any words but instead he just look to the ground. No,Harry you won't just ignore me like this.

'Kiss me' I practically beg.

'Wh-a-t?' He stutters.

'I'm asking you to kiss me' I repeat.

'No' He holds his ground.

'Then go to London and forget everything about me' I angrily scream. I walk to the compartment of the car and open it. I was about to get my suitcases but Harry stops me.

'Leave with me' He begs holding my left hand.

'For what?' I look at him... "To completely ignored by you?' I added.

'I'm not ignoring you,can't you see earlier when you're begging to me,I'm lokking directly at your eyes...because through your eyes I can see what you truly feel.' He explains everything to me.

'Then,why did you ignored me when I asked you to kiss me?' I ask him.

'Because...I taught-' He stops. He seems for a lost of word.

'You taught what?' I snap at him.

'That...Your just using me...you know,to forget your ex-boyfriend' He looks down. I sigh. I didn't expect him to think like that.

'Do you honestly think that I would do that?' I ask looking directly at his eyes.

'Ye-ah' He stutters. Its obvious in his voice the sadness and hurtness.

'I would never do that to you' I put my hands in his cheeks.

'I love you' He whispers,I know he mean it.

I kiss him as a sign of my love for him. He leans down,closer. Our foreheads touching as we kiss. This kiss is very new to me its slow and passionate,and above everything else,love.

We pulled back from the kiss. We hugged each other. Every second,every minute,every hour and every moment I spen with Harry, I'm falling inlove with him. It sounds cheesy but yes,its definitely true. I love him. And I hope I won't regret the day that I met him.

- - -

(FAST FORWARD)

God. Finally we're back here in London,honestly I miss the place. I send mom a quick text saying that we just arrived. She quickly respond to my text.

I'm wondering if Harry will do anything tonight. Probably,he'll meet his friends. I never known any of Harry's friends.

'Sapphire?' He broke the silence when we pulled in his driveway.

'Yeah?'

'Do you want to meet my friends? If you want to' He smiles.

'Honestly,are you a mind reader or something?'I ask in amusement.

'No why?'

'I'm thinking earlier about meeting your friends, and yeah I should meet them' I return a smile at him.

'Do you have many friends?' I added.

'I have specific friends' His tone is serious.

'Oh' is all I can manage to say. He just smiled at me.

'Where are we going?' I ask him when he started to drive again.

'To my friend's house' He laughs.

I remain quite the whole ride until he parked his car infront of a big house.

We entered the house revealing 4 boys and 2 girls. All of them got tattoos except for one.

'Mates, this is ummm....Sapphire' Harry introduces me.

'Beautiful' The blonde one says.

'Attractive' The black haired guy with brown eyes said.

'Sassy' The light blue eyed guy answers.

'Sexy' The one with arrow tattoo said.

I just stand there while Harry is glaring at them.

'Well,unfortunately she's mine' Harry glared at them.

'Uhmmm....Hi!' I walk towards them. They told me their names. Niall,Zayn,Louis and Liam.

The girls also introduced their names. The brunette one is Casey while the blonde one is Sarah. They're both pretty and nice as well.

Honestly,I find the blonde one very handsome. He's name is Niall and his different from others,he got no tattoo. I'm looking forward to know him more.

- - -

Author's note:

Hiii! Ammmm yeah. What can you say about this chapter? I find time to write this. But my sched is so hectic. Sorry. If you saw any typos,sorry I don't have time to edit this. 

5+votes and 5+comments for the next chapter :)

~AndreaMalik5