Chapter 5

Its already friday. My mom woke me up from my heavy sleep. In morning my mom is here in the house in night she's not here,because her work in the company is night. But I'm used to it,and I understand she works for me,for my own good. But she's also the best mother in the whole wide world.

I just walked to my school,its a bit near.

- - -

When I'm already in the school campus someone put his arm on my shoulder. Gladly,it was Harry. Its fine,we're bestfriends. And in my former school in Ireland,my friends is boys. That's why girls in my school calls me a "snake" because they think I'm flirting with boys,but no I'm not. Boys come to me.

'Good morning,beautiful' Harry kiss me on my cheek.

'Mr.Styles my name is Sapphire not Beautiful,just call me Sapphire ok?' 

'But you are beautiful' He giggles.

'Thank you Mr.Styles. And you can stop kissing me on my cheek' 

'Is there something wrong with that?Your mine.'Harry deeply said.

'I'm not yours,we're just bestfriends,Harry' I explained.

'Ok,see you later,sapphire' He spoke.

Harry leaves me and quickly go to our classroom. What's wrong? That's the truth. We're just bestfriends. He's not my boyfriend. But he's really sad when someone rejects him?What's happening to this world? I don't want to hurt him,he's my friend,and I care for my friends. 

Megan  patted me on my shoulder while I'm getting my things in my locker.

'I told ya! He's different.' Megan told me,once again.

'No,He's a nice guy.'

'Fine! I just don't want you to get hurt'Megan told me with concern.

'He won't hurt me' 

'Ok!Ok!C'mon let's get inside now' She suggested.

'You can go now,I'll follow.'

Megan gave me a nod and she already go inside of the room. 

After I finished getting my things on my locker I enter the room. Harry's looking outside the window,I can see he's crying.

I embrace him from behind. He looks up to me.

'Why are you crying?' I ask him.

'This is nothing' He replied,wiping his tears.

'Is it because of me?' 

'No.' He replied.

'Stop crying now ok?' I said to him. He stopped crying so I ask him.'Are you free tonight?'

'Yes' He replied with a weak smile.

'Wanna join Me,Megan and Jade,in Jade's house?' 

'Yeah of course' He said with a smile on his handsome face.

'Ammm ok. So I will seat now on my chair ok? Are you already fine?'I asked once again.

He just gave me a nod,so I already go to my chair. Jade's seat is next to me so we talk first while Mr.Adamson is not here.

'You and Harry?Together?'Jade asked me with a laugh.

'No,we're just bestfriends' 

'I like Harry for you,well Harry is nice and protective he's also handsome' Jade said to me with a grin.

'I'm not ready to have a boyfriend again,and I don't like Harry to be my boyfriend,just friends' I replied with a smile.

'Ok,I understand. You invited Harry tonight in my house?' She asked.

'Yeah' 

'This will be great' Jade added.

I smiled to Jade. Well,Jade likes Harry while Megan don't like Harry. 

Mr.Adamson is here now. We are going to start our class now. 

- - -

Its Lunch time already. Harry is not around,maybe he's with his other friends. So I'm going to take lunch with Megan and Jade.

'Harry is coming tonight' Jade said to Megan with a big smile.

'What?Sapphire you invited him?'Megan said,with a mad face.

'Yes,what's wrong with that?Jade approved it. Megan just respect Harry he's nice we like him,he's a good friend' I explained.

'You don't know Harry,don't be close to him,he's very dangerous' Megan said.

'Megan just shut up,past is past,just forget about it' Jade interrupted,

'What happened in the past?What's Harry's dark past? C'mon guys I need to know.' I said with a loud voice.

'Ask Harry about what he did to my ex boyfriend' Megan said very mad.

'Girls! Stop! Let's just eat,enough with this stupid thing. Harry changed' Jade said trying to stop us.

We stopped the stupid convo we have and we just eat our lunch. What did Harry do to Megan's ex boyfriend?I really need to know this. Jade and Michelle didn't tell me what happened in the past. They want Harry to tell it to me. And Harry said to me last night that I will know it when time goes on. What is this?Another stupid thing?Harry is nice. I can't choose between him and Megan they're both my friend. They need to fix it.

After the lunch I told Jade that Megan and Harry should talk later in her house, they need to fix the mess they did,whatever may happen tonight it will be alright.

- - -

After the class. I saw Harry in the parking lot. He's standing next to his range rover. He's waiting for me.

'Go with me' Harry suggested.

'Yeah I will thanks. Jade will take a ride in Megan's car' I told him.

He helped me enter in his car,and he locked the door of the car. I put on the seatbelt,I knew it Harry will drive fast again.

While we're in the car,there's always a silence between us,its obvious. 

But luckily my phone vibrates. It was a text from my mom.

From:Mom

Sweetie! I already leave the house. You have your keys right? Just text me if you are going to sleep in your friend's house tonight ok?I love you,stay safe.

I replied to my mom.

To:Mom

Yes mom,I will. I'm going to Jade's house tonight. Maybe I'm not going to sleep in our house tonight. But I will let you know. Bye. I love you.

After my message was sent. Harry interrupted the silence.

'Your mom?' He asked.

'Yes' I said.

'Jade's house is a bit far,so you can rest first' He suggested.

'I'm fine.' I said giving him a bright smile.

He just smile at me, and there's a silence again. 

I'm just wondering about what will happen tonight when Megan saw Harry. But Jade and I is there to stop whatever bad thing may happen.

I'm really thinking about what Megan told me earlier in lunch,but Harry is nice to me. But what did Harry do to Megan's boyfriend? Well,I hope I can know the answer to all of my questions later in Jade's house.