Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V

'Go and leave me again but always remember that I still love you. I love you' I said meaning each single word. She faces me.

'Oh really?' She sobs.

'Yes. Even though you hurt me so much' I look directly at her eyes.

'Hurt you?' What? She didn't know that she hurt me?

'You know the things you said to me when we're at my flat?' Little sobs is coming out from my mouth.

'Harry...' She whispers.

I was about to respond to her but the blonde appeared on the hallway.

'Hi. I'm Rose' Rose fucking introduced herself. Sapphire is shocked. I'm not expecting this to happen.

'R-ose' Sapphire stutters. Sapphire's eyes dart to mine.

'I taught-ughh' Sapphire cried. She went downstairs and leaves us.

Sapphire's P.O.V

Rose?Fuck! What's this? A game? ughhh. I totally hate Harry now. I left them.

I ran through the front door and Niall tried to follow me. But luckily the taxi came just in time.

I texted Zayn and Niall that I'm fine and to not follow me.

I received a text from Harry.

From:Harry

Where are you? Why did you left? I'm going to find you.

To:Harry

No. Don't. I'm going to leave for a vacation.

From:Harry

I'll follow you.

I didn't respond to his text.

I pay the taxi. I opened the front door of my house and I go to my room immediately. I pack my things, I'm going to Ireland tomorrow, just to have a vacation and to let my mind rest for awhile.

I just want to go back to those times wherein Harry and I is happy...maybe I just want to go back to those times wherein I don't know the existence of Harry.

I already finished packing my bags when someone knocked. I hope its just mom.

'Come In' I yell.

I was so shocked when the person came in. It's no other the man who broke my heart into pieces, Harry Styles.

'Why are you here?' I'm trying to keep myself calm.

'I told you that I'll follow you, so here I am' Glad thing he's also calm same as me.

He walks towards me and I'm surprise that he's now hugging me as he whispers 'No matter how many times you push me away from you, I’ll always come back, because we're magnets'

'Harry...' I started to whisper.

'Ssshhhh! Just stay calm, and don't talk because I want you to feel how much I love you' He cuts me off.

I wish those words are true because my heart is sinking. I forced myself to hug him back but I can't because hate is dominating love. He pulled back and holds my hands in his as he led me to my bed. We sat on the bed, and he caresses my cheek. He places his lips to mine but I'm not kissing back.

'Just kiss back' He almost begs.

'Harry....I can't' I look away.

'Why?' He cried.

'Because....I hate you' I admit.

'Fine' He sighed in defeat.

I can feel he's hurt at the moment, so I kiss him in his cheeks. He didn't expect me to do that.

'Can I uhmmm.....sleep here?' He asks nervously. I just nodded. 

We lay our backs in the bed and he scoot closer to me and he put his arms wrap around me.

'Don't be nervous. I'll prove to you that I really love you.' He whispers and kisses me on my cheeks before we fall asleep.

- - -

Author's note:

Guys! Sorry for the short chapter! But I'll post another chapter later,maybe. love you all..

~AndreaMalik5