Chapter 27

Last night’s event is very horrible. I just wanna forget it. I woke up at 9:00 in the morning and I checked my phone with a text from Harry, he even called.

From:Harry

I miss you

Seriously? After what he said to me he still got the nerve to text me and tell me that he missed me? Maybe he’s very drunk. But no, I already ended it and that’s final.

I’m now sitting under this tree with leaves falling down, yes this is my favorite place here in Ireland. I don’t know but this place makes me feel comfortable.

I’m just sitting here with my earphones in my ears, playing songs. “Without You by Lea” is playing. The lyrics just freak me out.

“I am lost. I am vain. I will never be the same, without you.”

Those words just reminded me of Harry. Why is it so hard to forget him? Why is it so painful to say goodbye?

Harry and I are just friends nothing more. He said he loves me but that’s when we’re still okay. But now, no, he doesn’t love me anymore. I loved him and I still do. But I should just forget him, we ended it for our own sakes.

I was just wondering about what’s Harry’s doing right now. Is he okay? Did he past the hangover?.......if he thinks about me? Or if he even remember me? Oh how I wish. Because me, I still think about him. I love him to the moon and back.

Oh c’mon, Sapphire just stop. Accept the reality and move on. You and Harry will never be together.

“Sapphire” The familiar raspy voice distracts me from my thoughts. I look up at the man and I’m right. Harry. He’s here. Why?

“Why are you here?” I managed to keep my calm.

“You know me Sapphire. I will never let you go” He force a smile and he sits beside me.

“Harry…please stop. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. There’s nothing you can do to make me change my mind.” I look him in the eyes.

In a quick move. Harry’s lips are placed on mine. I missed his kiss, I admit. But this is so wrong. I slapped him in his face.

“You have no right to kiss me. I’m not your girlfriend and never will be… I’ll go now.” I quickly stand up. But he hugged me by my waist.

“Please don’t leave, I just want to talk to you” His sweet voice makes me sit and listen to him.

“Go on, just talk, I promise I’m listening” I look down.

“Do you still love me?” He asked. And I know in myself that I still love him.

“What?”

“Just answer me” He pushes it.

“Yes” I whispered.

“Then, why did you finish it? Why did you leave me? Why?” His tears are threatening to fall.

“So, is it all because of me? Okay it’s my fault now. But, you also hurt me. You don’t know how much I wanted to hug you and tell you that I wanted to be your girlfriend already, but you always give me reasons to back away. There’s a time in my life wherein I just want to kill myself for hurting you. But I can’t because you always give me that reason to live. I hate myself. “

I really wonder why people change. One day they are sweet, the next day they’re not. One day you are important to them, the next day you’re worthless. This is how ironic things and people can be. But it’s your choice. You choose to get hurt when you choose to be close.

“Every word has its own meaning. And everytime sweet words come out of your mouth, you should mean it. Just think before you say and think before hurting someone.” Harry responds.

“So you don’t believe me?, then why do you keep on talking to me? For what? To tell me how much I’m wrong? Or to make me feel that I’m worthless? You know what? I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you. You don’t deserve this because you’re all nice and I’m fucked up. This is the reason why I ended this mess, we can’t get along anymore” My tears are now falling.

“We’re not as close as we used to be, but I’m here for you if you need me. Because I love you. “ And now Harry’s here and he said that he loves me.

“You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye” I said to him. When he held my hand in his.

“Fall inlove with me again” He said with a smile.

“But if I fall for you, I’ll never recover” I look down.

“You don’t have to recover because I’ll catch you” He tilts my chin to look at him.

“I hope so…what do you want to happen now?” Please say that you still want me to be your girlfriend.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He puts out the ring, he always wanted me to wear.

“Yes,” I answered without thinking. I hugged him.

He gave me a quick kiss and he puts the ring on my ring finger at my right hand.

“Promise me that you will love me honestly?” He holds my hand.

“I will love you as long as I can. Just promise that you’ll be honest to me as long as I am loving you” I look him in the eyes with a smile.

“I know, I’m not the exact person you are looking for. But I can love you more than the person you are waiting for.” He kisses my forehead. The sweet Harry is my favorite Harry so far.

“I can’t promise to be perfect, but I will try my best to be the right one, just to be your only one.” I kiss him on the cheek.

“Babe you’re perfect, the right one and you’re my only one” He returns a kiss.

“I love you Harry”

“I love you too”

He kissed me and I kissed back. It’s a very passionate kiss. I love Harry, forever.

 ~

Author's note:

Hey guys. Belated Merry Christmas and Belated Happy New Year! This chapter is my gift to all of you :) I hope you like this chapter.

Finally! THEY'RE TOGETHER ALREADY! What should be their shipping name? comment it below.

 Help me a little please! Please do share this fanfic to your friends! Pretty please. I need more readers. Anyone who help will receive something from me. (of course)

5+likes and 5+votes

~AndreaMalik5