10. vamila? vamila.

It's my right to be hellish, I still get jealous- Nick Jonas

"Bea... are you alright?"

"No," Bea sobbed. Camila patted her back awkwardly. They were currently in the cars on the way to their hotel.

"I-it's so beautiful," Bea wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"What is?"

"The wedding,"

"Aw, who got married?" Ally asked, head perking up. The other girls in the car were suddenly interested in what the big deal was about.

Bea shoved her iPad into Camila's hand. Her and Zendaya peered at the screen.

"I-is that Heather Morris?" Camila asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Is this Glee?" Zendaya asked.

"Kind of," Bea sniffed. "It's a YouTube tribute to Brittana,"

"Jesus, you gay shipping trash," Camila chuckled.

"I don't even deny it anymore," Bea let out a giggle, wiping her eyes. "Hey, Mila, what's Doccubus?"

"Girls," Will said, turning to face the two groups. "We'll be at the hotel shortly, and we'll spend a half hour here before packing up and going to the venue,"

Lauren opened her mouth to speak.

"Right, yeah, your parents are picking you up, kiddo," Will assured.

"Why?" Camila frowned, looking at Lauren. It was the first time she looked at her since the awkward conversation with Normani on the plane.

"I'm staying at home tonight," Lauren pursed her lips, feeling her heart rate pick up. She saw something flash in the other girl's eyes.

"Oh," Camila said quietly.

"You can stay with one of us tonight, Mila. So you don't get lonely," Bea suggested.

"Huh?" Camila's head snapped towards Bea. "Oh, right. But I forgot my family flew into Miami, so I don't know if they want me to do something with them,"

Zendaya's eyes lit up. "Jack's here?"

"Oh my god, seriously?" Bea squealed. "He's coming?"

Camila shuddered. "Stop, c'mon guys. That's my brother,"

"But Milaaaa," Bea whined. "He's so cute,"

"I don't want to hear stuff like this," Camila said again. The car pulled into the hotel parking lot.

"Jack Hemmings wouldn't treat me like this," Bea muttered, hopping out of the car.

Lauren felt her phone vibrate.

Vero: vamila

Lauren: ?

Vero: ship it bitch

Lauren had no idea what Vero was talking about. But then again, she never does.

Her parents were waiting for her in the lobby.

"Hey, kiddo," Mike smiled, engulfing her in a hug. Her mom wrapped an arm around her.

"Ready to go home?" Clara asked. Lauren nodded.

"Good. Taylor and Chris have been asking about you,"

"Hey," Normani said, walking up to Indiana.

Indiana froze, eyeing Normani nervously. "Hi,"

She felt awkward. Embarrassed, even. No one had ever seen Indiana cry. Only Camila.