Chapter 10

Lucy's P.O.V

The first half of the day seemed to pass by fairly quickly. I was headed out to get some lunch when I accidentally bumping into someone, thankfully not pushing them down.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I say making sure she was okay.

"Oh no, it's fine. Happens all the time! I'm Yukino!"

"I'm Lucy, the new employee! Nice to meet you."

"Likewise, hey you wanna get lunch? I could show you some good places to get lunch!"

"Sure, I'd love to!"

We left the lab and we walked to the nearest cafe. There were a lot of places to eat at around our job, so that was convenient. Yukino and I were in a conversation about our favorite zodiacs when my phone rang.

"Hold on one sec." i told her. I looked at the phone and saw Natsu's caller ID.

Hello?

Hey Luce! How's your day so far?

Good. I'm just about to get lunch with a coworker. How are you? 

I'm good. I'm bored all by myself...

Hey, I'll be home in a few hours okay?

Okay. Love you.

Love you too, bye

Bye.

I hung up the phone and directed my attention to Yukino again.

"Sorry about that."  I apologized.

"So, who was that?" She asked

"My fiancé." I said happily

We continued our walk to the café and got a table. We chatted until the waitress came with the menu.

"What can I get you ladies today?"

"Let me get a turkey sandwich with carrot sticks and ranch."

"Okay, and you miss?"

"I'll get the Cesar salad with ranch dressing."

"Okay, and drinks?"

"Water" I say

"Lemonade, please."

We talked and ate until it was time for our lunch break to end. The rest of the day went by without any interruptions. Soon enough the time for day to end has cone quickly. I checked out and got to my car. I drove home with the radio.

I pulled into the driveway and got out. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. I closed and locked the door and set my bag down in the living room. I took off my heels and placed them by the door feeling too lazy to walk upstairs right now. I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. "Natsu! I'm home!" Not receiving an answer lead me to the conclusion that he was asleep. I tiptoed upstairs making sure not to wake him up. I  slowly opened the door to see him sprawled out stomach down on the bed, fast asleep. I quietly made my way to his side and whispered in his ear. 

"Natsu. I'm home sweety" I whispered

"Natsu." I said a little louder. He still didn't wake up so I said it louder

"Natsu." This time he woke up.

"Luce?" He asked in a deep voice.

"Yea?"  He got out the bed and stretched causing my to stare at his uncovered chest. He seemed to notice by the comment he made.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said with a smirk.

"Oh hush up. Besides why would I take a picture of something that's already mine?" I shot back "Wake up. I'm going to make dinner in a bit."

I headed into the bathroom and took a short shower. I pulled on a grey hoodie and pajama pants. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and headed down to make dinner. With Natsu sitting on the couch in the living room, I had the kitchen all to myself. I started humming the tune to 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'. [Don't judge the sing calms me down for some reason] 

"You would make a good mother one day." Natsu all of a sudden says making me jump. 

"Where did that come from all of a sudden? I asked flustered. 

"Well, you're really comforting, you can sooth the child with your voice, and you just seem like a good mother." He said making me blush 50 Shades of Red [Get it? Ehh? Ehh? (0_<) no. okay...]

"That's sweet. Thank You" I say wrapping my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"You're welcome." I give him a peck on the lips and continue to cook dinner. After we ate dinner we decided to watch some T.V in bed. We watched few episodes of a T.V. show and called it a night.