Chapter 25

It's been one day since Natsu has come home from the hospital. It's been tough having to move around twice as much with the 30 extra pounds on my torso but I'd do it any day for my husband. The anesthesia had long worn off and now that I'm ordering Natsu to stay still, he has twice the energy. He's been on YouTube and Netflix the whole time so far and has been cracking up over a series on YouTube called "lil Ron Ron." honestly it's hilarious. (IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO THAT BEFORE YOU FINISH THIS.) He played it out loud and I started laughing so hard at the "cheese sticks real good yup hmm!" I was about to pee. As if it isn't hard enough with me being pregnant. I had been next to him on the couch getting some last minute work done before I decided to get a snack. "Hey Hun, you want a snack?" I ask while squatting to look in the fridge. "I'll get it." He said. "Nope nope nope. I already told you, you need to stay off your leg if you want to get better soon. So sit down." I say sounding like a mom already, peeking from out from behind the fridge door.

"But Luuuccceeeee~"

"No."

"What am I gonna do with all this energyyyy~"

"I don't know. How about you try playing a hard game. Those get me tired for sure..." I say the last part to myself.

"What games do you play, Luce?"

"Hmmm, Color Switch, Jelly Splash, and MysticMessenger."

"What's that last one about?" He says curiously.

"Umm, it's just about 5 people who all seem to have bad pasts and they start to share the angst with you and you wind up falling in love after 5 day of knowing each other through a secret messenger app."

"Ookayy..."

"Yep."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry that it's so short guys.

But..,

If you guys have any requests about what you want to see in this book or possibly a new one, just post your ideas on my wall!

Bye bye~