Chapter 23

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been about two weeks since I told Natsu about the pregnancy. We decided to wait to celebrate because everyone was busy with work.

Today we are going to a club. Not like a club playing Migos with Vodka stalked on every shelf. We are going to a alcohol-free club that plays old school songs like Luther Vandross, Whitney Houston, Warren G. All my favorites.

I'm wearing cargo pants with a black shirt and some white k Swiss shoes. Just decided to comfortable since we're having fun. Also I decided to wear this shirt since it shows my baby bump.

Natsu is wearing a red V-neck shirt with black jeans and white nike's.

And might I add, he looks good.

We got in the car and start driving. We get to the place not too long afterwards and head in.

It's not a bid fancy place. It's a decent size with a bar for virgin drinks and by the smell, some good food.

We walk in right when the song "If I Ever Fall in Love" by Shai came on and Levy and I immediately start singing and dancing with one another. I hear Natsu laugh at me but I could care less right now. I'm having fun.

After countless songs like "The Cupid Shuffle" "Cha Cha Slide" and Multiple songs from Boys II Men and Luther Vandross, we decide to take a break and get some food. Deciding on what my cravings are telling me to eat, I get some nachos with ground beef, cheese, salsa, and tomatoes.

"Geez, Lucy you must be hungry." Gray laughs at me.

"Well excuse me for being pregnant, ice box." I say smirking knowing I'll get under his skin with the name I called him.

"Hey who are you calling ice box? Ya blonde." He says. I can tell he is going easy on cause I'm pregnant. And a girl.

"You freeza." I say narrowing my eyes playfully.

"You better be lucky you're pregnant and a girl."

Just like I thought.

"Okay okay. Lucy leave the name calling to Natsu. And Gray, keep your clothes on." Mira says pointing at his pants.

"How'd that happen?!" He says grabbing his pants and running to the bathroom. Juvia just stares with hearts in her eyes.

After a few more hours I start to get cranky and everyone decides it's time to head home.
===========================

I'm sorry it's short! School hasn't been helping me with trying to come up with ideas for this and also my lack of health isn't helping either. I will get better soon so I'll try and start updating more 😊

BYE FOR NOW!