Chapter 34

Lucy's P.O.V (do I even need to put this anymore?) 

Today, I invited everyone over to spend a day with the twins. Levy and Mira have been going on and on about how they want to see Emiko and Taeru and see them do 'twin things' together. Gajeel and Gray also tagged along because Juvia and Levy wanted to so how they would act with the twins. 

Ever since Natsu heard that Gray and Gajeel, especially Gray, were coming along with the girls, he has been fuming nonstop about how he isn't going to let him influence his children with his grotesque stripping habit. He even suggested putting two layer of clothing on Emiko because he didn't want her to 'develop a habit like that Frozen Prostitute'. I  told him no of course because she would be to warm and he was being too childish. If the need came, I would kick Gray out on my own. 

As I heard the doorbell ring, little Emiko decided to up-chuck her milk all over my shirt and over herself. 

"Natsu, get the door please." I said while rushing off to the bathroom to clean the both of us up. After I had wiped the vomit from Emiko, I hear what sounds to be Mira and Levy squealing over hoe cute Taeru is. I mean he is cute. 

"Lucy where are you and little Emiko?" Erza called from the living room. As I was about to answer, Emiko went stiff in my arms and stared at me. 

"I-In the bathroom, just- just wait a moment please!" I said trying not to sound too panicked. Doctor Kaberhorn told me that Emiko has Focal seizures now, but could develop into a Tonic- Clonic  type of seizure. I followed the given steps I had read about and layed Emiko on her side on the carpet in the hall. Having just thrown up and all, this was the best option. I keeled beside her until she returned to normal and started blinking again. 

I picked Emiko up and held her to me, away from the vomit, and walked to the edge of the steps calling Natsu over. 

"What's up?" He asked eyeing my shirt. 

"Everything's fine now but Emi just had an episode. Could you watch her while I change my shirt?" I said while staring down at her. "She's gonna be a little sleepy so just hold her." I said before walking up stairs and changing my top. 

"Oh my gosh, Lucy." Levy whispered as she looked at Taeru. I asked what's wrong before she completely turned to me with glossy eyes. 

"He looks like a little prince." She said with a quivering lip. I just laughed and sat next to Erza who had Taeru in her lap. Holding his head in her hands. 

"He is going to be a heartbreaker!" She laughed as she felt his head. 

"Just like her father!" Natsu said with his nose pointed upwards. 

"Yeah right flamebrain. Lucy was you're first girlfriend. And she made the first move! You were too dense to even notice if a female was talking to you." Gray said with an amused snicker.

"What'd you say, Prostitute?" Natsu snarled looking back at his. 

"You heard me Pyro Freak." He said, the the edge of the couch. I cleared my throat and gave them that "oh please continue" look before raising an eyebrow. They pouted and looked in the opposite direction. "Children." I say under my breath. 

"Oh Lucy, show us the room!" Mira said as she jumped to her feet. And so I complied and showed them the room and all the little clothing they had and a few matching outfits I had bought just to appease them. They hung around all day till it was the late afternoon and Taeru and Emiko had to be fed again. The first time I fed them, they guys looked uncomfortable and suggested that it was time to go but the girls threatened them and told them to stay. 

Everyone said goodbye to me, Natsu and the twins and went on their way home. I changed the twins and put them down for the night before falling face first on the bed, where Natsu was watching television. 

"I'm tiiiiiirrreeeddddddd." I groaned suddenly feeling like lead. 

"I bet you are but you smell of baby vomit so go shower." He mocked as he pinched his nose and waved his hands in front of his face. 

"Yeah like you're on to talk, you Sweaty Tryhard." 

"That was one time!" He whined as I walked to the bathroom, laughing. 

After I showered and dressed, I found my way to the bed and was out like a light. Children are hard. 

I never know how to end these chapters but anyways! 

I remembered what my plans were and typed it up. Phone's still broken though... 

Well anyways, so long