Chapter 16

(Lucy's P.O.V)
We were on the dance floor for our first song as a married couple. La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong was playing and I absolutely adore the atmosphere.  My arms wrapped around Natsu's neck and his hands rested at my hips. Soon enough the first dance I over and everyone else joins us on the dance floor. Mine and Levy's favorite song comes on --I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston-- and I run over and dance with her singing along with the lyrics.

After the song ends I spot Levy looking at me with a shocked expression.

"What?" I asked wondering why she was shocked.
"You have such a good voice lu-chan!" Once she says this my cheeks automatically heat up. The music was fairly loud so I must have been singing loudly.
She laughs at me and walks over to the table everyone is sitting at waiting for the food to be served.

After the food, The girls and I planned to prank the guys by having them sit in chairs on the dance floor and have the lights dimmed. All of us would come out dressed in animal pj onesies. Myself as a koala, levy as a bear, Juvia as a panda, and Erza dressed as a cat.

We all excused ourselves at different times and changed in the back. I had Wendy help us out by getting the guys on the dance floor and dimming the lights.

Once everyone was dressed up and strapped with silly string we sneak out hide behind the door.

"Wendy we're ready!" I spoke to her through the walky-talky.
"Alright. The guys just got into their seats. I'm dimming the lights now. Ready!"

I turned around and put my hand up counting down from the number 5.
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1! Go go go! I whisper-yelled and we quietly filed into the lowly-lit reception hall.
We each stood in front of  our partner's seat standing with two large cans of silly string behind our backs.

"Now Wendy!" I yelled. She turned on the lights and the guys gave us weird glances.

"I looked over to Juvia and winked at her.

"Now!" she yelled. We pulled out the cans and aimed it at the guys. Jellal fell backwards in his chair and gave Erza an advantage so he was covered in silly string.
Gray took off running and Juvia kept running after him, getting silly string down his shirt. (Which he was surprisingly still wearing.)
Gajeel also ran from Levy but she soon latched herself onto his back.

Natsu had taken off in my direction so I decided to hide behind a table.
I saw his feet walking in my direction so I jumped out and got him directly in the face.

Everyone in the reception hall was laughing. We soon enough ran out of silly string and spent the rest of the day with our friends.
~le time skipp~
Natsu and I had just been dropped of at the airport. We were just seated on our flight to Hawaii. I was seated next to the window  and Natsu was out towards the aisle. Once he sat down from putting our carry-ons in the head compartment I rested my head on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek and felt him shift to look at me.
"You missed, Mrs.Drangneel."
"I don't think so Mr.Drangneel."
Next thing I knew he had taken my face between his hands smooshing my face in the process.
He chuckled and kissed me gently on the lips.
"You look funny." He said pinching my cheeks.
In response I groaned from him pinching my cheeks.
"I love you." He said still smooshing my face.
"I wove wou,woo" I said giggling at my own response because of how muffled it came out.
Once our flight took off, we were out like a light.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey turd nuggets!
I feel like this chapter is much more detailed than my other ones. I would like feed back on how it was! I'm trying to improve my skills so my stories would be more interesting.
Bye for now!