Chapter 22

Lucy P.O.V

Natsu wanted to throw a party for the pregnancy, but I told him no cause I have work in the morning and so does he. But I promised him that we'd get together with everyone and celebrate.

For the rest of the day we just sat around. Acting like any other pregnant couple would. Wondering if it'd be a boy or a girl. Wondering who it would look like more. Also what we would name it. Also Natsu would tease me by slapping he on the butt and calling me "baby mama" every time I would get up.

"Hey Luce, can't you work from home?" Natsu asked flipping through TV channels. 

"Yeah, I can if I wanted to since all I'm doing is researching for now. Why?" 

"I was just thinking that when you're REALLY pregnant you could stay here and relax to get work done rather than going to the lab." 

"That might be a good idea. I'll talk to my boss tomorrow." I say. It's currently 4:00 pm and we are still on the couch. We'll have to go to bed in a while so ill start on dinner. I get up deciding to make chicken pasta. My favorite! I can already feel the cravings kicking in. 

I get out the pot and pan. I boil the pasta in the pot while I cut and cook the chicken in the pan. About fifteen minutes later I've finished the pasta, chicken, and sauce.

"Natsu food's ready!" I say from the kitchen. 

"Ok!" I can practically. 

(Guys I'm sorry if i have spelling or grammar mistakes, my nails are too long for this little ass computer and my mom is too cheap to get me my own. The other one i was using is an "HP Inspiration" and its old as hell and stopped working. Well back to he story!) 

Natsu walks, well sprints, in the kitchen and sits down at the table while i bring the plates over. We eat and then head upstarirs. I told Natsu to go ahead and get his shower first.

I'm currently standing in front of the mirror looking at my stomach. I cant believe I'm about to start a family with Natsu. It seemed like not to long ago he confessed to me behind the bleachers trying to get the basketball. Or when he yelled during our Christmas preformance when I had solo. 

Natsu comes out of the bathroom and flops down on the bed. I quickly take my shower and head to bed.

I am  sorry that its so short but I don't have any good ideas for a chapter right now. I'll try to update as much as I can. But once the school year gets busier I'll have choir concerts and after school activities to tend to. Also thank you guys for pushing me to enter this book into the Watty Awards. Now all I  have to do is find out how to enter :)