Chapter 1- Christmas Party

(Before this starts I got the Christmas party thing from a comic so yea, enjoy 030)

(Ink's PoV)
I went to this Christmas party since it seemed like fun quite a few sans' from other universes would be there. When I got there I was greeted by the sans from underswap. He seemed pretty cheerful. "Hi!! Welcome to the Christmas party!! Enjoy your stay!!" He practically yelled before running off. I chuckled and leaned against the wall. Soon I heard a scream come from where the door was and I peaked over, seeing someone they called 'error'.

(Blueberry's(swap) PoV)
I saw error at the door and jumped with a scream. Error laughed at me and said "rel--aaxx blueberry~ I'm not h--ee-eerree to crash the part--ty~ I just wanna ha--aavve fun~" He grinned. His voice always gave me weird chills that made me feel flustered. I nodded and everyone went back to what they were doing. I stared at error for a bit before walking off.

(Error's PoV)
Hah! I love teasing that guy! I swore I saw him stare at me though. I wonder why. I shrugged it off and went over to this guy that seemed to be made of some weird liquid. He seemed cool, not like everyone else here, even though blueberry can be pretty chill. "H--heey" I said. He flinched, seeming to be startled. I laughed quietly. He waved shyly,"hi..." He said. "What sa--annnss are you?" I asked. "Uh, I'm ink Sans but, you can just call me ink..!" He said and smiled. "I'm guessing your error?" He asked. I nodded and chuckled. "Yea, blueberry over there seems to b--be scared to death of me--eee! Haha--aha-ah!" I laughed, not mentioning that I had kinda kidnapped him a few weeks earlier. Ink nodded and chuckled softly. This guy was pretty cool, even though by the look of that brush on his back, he created things, while I destroy. I shrugged,"well, I'll go talk to the other sa-sans' and see wh--what reaction I can g--ge-t from them! I'll catch ya later pal." I said and pat his shoulder before walking off to go scare other sans'.

(Ink's PoV)
Error is a strange one I'll admit. But he makes me feel happy in a strange sorta way. He pat my shoulder which made me tingle a bit. I watched him go and sighed, hoping he stayed longer. He was the only one beside Swap that actually talked to me. I'm pretty sure he called Swap blueberry... I wonder what that's about. I am intrigued by error... I feel like I must find out more about him... I think I'd like to.. maybe Swap knows a thing or two about him.