Chapter 4- The Creator and The Destroyer

(Ink's PoV)
Error jumped. "WHH---HHAAA--TTT!?!?!?" He exclaimed, surprised. He seemed to glitch around a bit. "Whoa, calm down!" I put my hand on his shoulder which seemed to make him calm down. "Did you cree--eatte me?" He asked. I shook my head. "No actually. I think the universe made you. There can't be a creator... without... a..." I mumbled. He ended up finishing my sentence for me. "A Destroyer..?" He asked. I nodded and sighed. He chuckled. "No won-nder I'm so good at bei--beiii-ing bad!" He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder playfully. He chuckled and stood. "Welp, I should go-oo. I ha--vv-ve some destroying to do--ooo-o~" He said. I chuckled softly. "I'll see ya later bud." He said and teleported away.

(Error's PoV)
I teleported away from the cabin and walked around the void. I can't believe I just met the creator of everything! And everyone! The Creator of blueberry... for once... I was thankful to be alive! If not, I wouldn't have been able to meet ink! I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out to see blueberry had messaged me.

The conversation
______

Blueberry: Hey error, I have to tell you something. C:

Error: what is it? :T

Blueberry: I spiked the eggnog with whiskey ;)

Error: omg blueberry, you little rascal, do you have any idea how drunk I was? I almost got ink to have some -_-

Blueberry: I'm sorry ;-;

Error: haha, it's ok, I'm proud of ya. Your first Mischievous deed.

Blueberry: haha! Well, pap didn't seem to mind, but he thinks your a bad influence and doesn't really want me to speak with you anymore. But I can't leave my friend behind! I'm not heartless ;-;

Error: ha, well I am. Litterally.

Blueberry: don't say that D:

Error: hahah!

Blueberry: welp, I gotta go to bed, wanna hang tomorrow?

Error: eh, sure, can I bring a friend?

Blueberry: sure. See ya! (;

Error: bye.

______

I sighed and made a hammock made of strings. I can't believe I actually made friends with a guy like him. Especially since he's so innocent too... I smiled softly as I layed in the hammock and soon, fell asleep.