| 2 |

King•Well yesterday was very eventful

King•
Well yesterday was very eventful. First my girlfriend "accidentally" called as she was having sex with another girl I called her and she immediately denied it. Second Genevieve just brings a complete stranger into our home I can't lie she was cute and tall. Labels don't matter to me a woman is a woman at the end of the day. Trae and I exchanged numbers so I decided to call her up.
King: Hey wyd ☺
Trae: Chilling watching tv, do you want to come over?
King: Yeah, what's your apartment address? 
Trae: 1493
King : Bet.
♧♢♤
Okay stop being nervous and knock on the door as I was about to knock the door swings open and girl comes out biting her lip looking at me seductively "You Can Leeeeave Jamiee, byeeeee" Trae said pushing the girl Jamiee out laughing. I watched as Jamiee left she was pretty but not really my type if I had to choose.
"Sorry about my friend. " Trae said shaking her head
"She's good." I replied
"Make yourself comfortable,  sorry for the way my apartment looks bruh. Still getting stuff shipped. " Trae said
"Shipped? " I asked as I sat down
"Yeah from North Carolina. I from there. Moved down here needed a new change." She replied
"I was wondering where the accent was from but just couldn't place it." I laughed.
♤♢

Trae•King and I were drinking, laughing, and watching tv

Trae•
King and I were drinking, laughing, and watching tv. She was in the bathroom at the moment her phone was beside me it went off notifying her someone was calling I looked down and read the caller i.d.
DADDY 😻👅💦😩
The picture showed a stud I didn't know she was like that. Her phone finally stopped ringing but started again with the same person calling.
"Aye King yo phone is blowing up." I yell towards the bathroom she comes out drying her hands on a paper towl she looks at her phone and rolls her eyes as she answers it.
King: What chu want Dre?
Dre: *muffled speech *
King: I don't think so you good bruh.
"Aye you smoke?" King asked me
"Yeah." I reply
She puts her phone on speaker and starts to roll up.
Dre: I didn't mean to cheat.
King: Oh so you just fell in her pussy huh? Man Fuck outta hea
Dre: Please baby, I need you please don't leave me.
King: *chuckles* You didn't need me last night when you was strapping ole girl down and her screaming daddy now did you?
Dre: That's irrelevant. I had a bad choice in judgment at that moment. How about this you go home get dressed in that outfit I love you in I come over we go out and I apologize to you properly. Okay Babygirl?
King: No not this time Dre. Your not going to do this to me again.
Dre: Be there in a hour. Daddy Loves You.
She hangs up I look over and see tears threating to fall. I didn't know what to say so I decided to stay quiet.
"She always does this and I always stay like a dumb ass." King says quietly as she gets up to leave. I didn't know if I should tell her to stay or let walk out into the same toxic relationship.
"Then don't leave, stay here let her come but you're not leaving. " I tell King. I don't know why I stood up knowing I don't do stud on stud relationships but she's different.
♤♡♧
We were talking when King heard Dre knock on her door.  At this moment I was fed up so I did the unthinkable.

-Vote & Comment 😊😚
-Thank you for reading! !