| 7 |

King•
For the past few weeks I've been replaying what happened at the bar I didn't think it would affect me so much but it did mainly because I don't like people that are fake and the way she was acting was a prime example of what fake is. She's been trying for a while to get in touch with me but I refuse to talk to her I can't put my full trust in her anymore not after what she did. I can't help but to think of her though I do miss her company.
Maybe I should get in touch with her just to see how she is. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.
Trae•
I keep thinking of her nonstop and the situation. I've attempted to go over to her apartment, and call I've only successfully texted her but obviously she didn't respond because if she did I wouldn't be sulking.
"Man fuck it!" I groaned as I walked out my apartment with enough courage to go knock on Kings door.
'knock knock'
"I'm coming." King said sleepily I shook my head of the X-rated thoughts I was having she opened the door and seen me and rolled her eyes 'gosh the things I would do to her' I thought in my head
"Can I help you Trae?" King said with her hands on her hips I looked at her biting my lip.
"I want to talk to you, can I come in please?" I asked her with pleading eyes. She moved and motioned me to come inside I sat down and sighed.
"Okay first off I'm sorry the way I ignored you after you agreed to us mending our friendship. The reason I ignored you was because I started to have feelings for you and I didn't know what to do so I thought ignoring you was best. I'm sorry for shaming you at the bar and embarrassing you. I was in denial about my feelings towards you so instead of using my better judgement I let my ego do all the thinking. I truly am sorry I know you probably don't want to talk to me anymore and I totally understand that I wouldn't want to speak to me either but all I ask for is your forgiveness please? Kiya please? " I say as I look up at her with glazed over eyes. I didn't expect to get emotional but I really miss this girl in my life so at this point I didn't care how soft I looked.
King•
I stood there trying to take everything in that Trae just said to me without crying. "So you mean to tell me you choose to act like this and hurt me all because of denial and your ego? " I say just for reassurance she looked at me and started to cry silently as she nodded yes I could tell she was hurt and all she wanted was for us to be friends again. I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for her but I've been hurt and humiliated by studs before so I know how to hide my feelings and protect my heart so I wasn't letting my guard down for nothing not even her crying. I know it sounds bad but once you've been through the things I've been through then you'll understand.
I walked over to her cautiously and wiped her tears away "I forgive but I don't trust not like I used to." I say with a genuine smile.
She hugged me tightly and whispered "That's all I've wanted was your forgiveness Kiya."
With that she got up and walked back to her apartment.