| 11 |

King•
So Trae has been acting very weird for the last few weeks she's gotten more distant it seems as if Genevieve and I are not enough at first I'm thinking she's just stressed but something has to be more than that.
---
"Babe let's watch a movie together." I tell Trae as we cuddle up on the couch.
"Kay" She replied dryly
As we're watching the movie her phone goes off with a message from a guy I couldn't see his face but the name clearly said "Colby " i.e. guys name.
Trae went to the bathroom and that was my moment to look at her phone but as I did the messages were deleted she never deletes her messages at this moment I knew something was going on a lot sketchy than before we've been through some shit but this was an all time low.
"Stop King your over reacting just chill it's nothing shes gay." I mentally scolded myself.
----
That night I laid in bed tossing and turning debating if I should see what's up so I decided to.
As I get on her phone I see she still had some messages between her and this Colby dude

Trae- So I've been debating if I should tell you or not but I had a dream that we had sex and I don't know what to think of it

Colby- Maybe you're dealing with something subconsciously T.

Trae- I love Kiya and Genevieve but I'm thinking maybe I should have explored my options with men first.

Colby- Well I can help you with exploring men.

Trae- I don't want to lose my family so I'll let it play out but if the offer still stands I'll take you up on it.

Colby- Of course the offer will always stand.

Trae- I just keep having what ifs like what if we were still together. I was going through old pictures of us and it just had me thinking.

Colby- I still think about that as well and how bad I wanted to kiss you.

Trae- You're still very handsome.

As I read the conversation between her and Colby I didn't know how to feel I didn't know if I should feel angry or hurt. I called my best friend she said talk to her but how can I bring up the fact that she's questioning her whole sexuality and jeopardizing her whole family. I didn't realize what I was doing as I paced back and forth through the house with a bottle of Hennessy pretty much gone I don't ever drink when I'm upset but at this point I said fuck it. I sat down on the couch with a now empty bottle and started to think of life and how I didn't want to be with her but she was so persistent that I gave into her charm but now she is questioning her sexuality I thought and instantly got pissed.
"Why would she do this to me? " I ask crying I can tell the liquor was taking affect. I lay on the couch with puffy eyes I finally let sleep consume me hopping when I wake up it's nothing but a bad dream a sick demented dream.
Trae•
I lay in bed thinking how do I explain myself to my girl I love her but recently I've been questioning alot and have been sketchy I don't want to lose my family I love them but I'm confused I love females but I'm confused. Kiya has been distant towards me and I can't help but feel responsible for it. As I look at my phone I realized my messages were opened and Colby and I conversation was opened. "Shit she knows. " I said with nothing but fear in my voice at this moment I knew she was going to leave me. I started to cry how could I fuck up so badly.