| 3 |

[Dre ⬆]

[Dre ⬆]

Trae •
I walked to the door and looked down the hallway to see a stud knocking on Kings door. My face scrunched up "Aye you looking for King?" I asked "Yeah you know her?" She asked me. I smirked "Yeah I know her, bae!" I call out looking at King motioning for her to come towards me she looked so surprised.

She came towards me reluctantly I grabbed her by the waist hugging her from behind mean mugging this Dre chick

She came towards me reluctantly I grabbed her by the waist hugging her from behind mean mugging this Dre chick. "Really King? She the reason you don't want to hear me out? " As I was holding on to King I realized she was very curvy and got ass for days she smelled so good like vanilla and brown sugar. "No Dre I'm done with your lies and you always cheating because I won't dress feminine." King said as she started to cry.

King• I don't know what possessed Trae to do what she did I just met her but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it

King•
I don't know what possessed Trae to do what she did I just met her but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.
Dre snapped me out of my thoughts with her smugness "You'll be back, She can't love you like I can you know this." She said. She got a little closer Trae tighten her grip around me "Daddy is always here." She said looking Trae square in the eyes.
Trae scoffed
"Nah nigga shes got her papi she don't need nor want you." She says kissing my neck.
"Isn't that right babygirl?" She asked
"Yes." I replied
"Yes what?" She asked biting the side of my neck
"Papi" I moan out
I don't know what she's doing to me but damn.
Trae chuckled "as you can see I gotta handle something so you can leave" and with that Dre left.
As soon as she left Trae dropped her arms and moved away from me quickly as if I scared her that wasn't my intention she decided to play girlfriend not me.
"What's wrong? " I asked nonchalant
"That was weird.....I'm not like that" She said with disgust
I got offended but didn't let it show
"Like What Trae? " I asked
"That stud shit man that's not me I like fems." She said
"I didn't ask for help at all you took it upon yourself, remember that." I said getting up to leave.
As I reached the door she tried to stop me but I ignored her and went home.
I opened my door to see Dre sitting on my couch she got up and walked towards me.
"I knew yall wasn't together." She scoffed
"I'm sor" I was cut off by her kissing me
"Dont.ever.do.that.shit.again" Dre said in between kisses.
I kissed her back I've missed her touch I have to savor this moment because soon this won't be the same.