| 14 |

TRIGGER ALERT!!! THERE IS A DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL ABUSE PARAGRAPH AT THE END IF IT TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ! I AM A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ABUSE SO I KNOW IT'S HARD TO READ ABOUT BECAUSE YOU SOMETIMES RELIVE IT BUT ME WRITING ABOUT IT HELPS ME HEAL.
King•

I woke up in Traes arms she was still asleep I smiled to myself thinking about what happened last night. It was pretty much all planned I had forgiven Trae a long time ago I just didn't say anything because I didn't know when exactly was the right time. I knew she was beating herself up about the whole situation so I purposely decided not to wear anything under her t shirt I knew exactly how to get to her. I decided to go make breakfast for us while she got some more rest.
--
"mm something smells good. " Trae said hugging me from behind I smiled. I can tell she just woke up her voice was raspy which was always a turn on for me. I turned around and stood on my tip toes and kissed her.  For me to be a stud she always seems to find a way to bring out the feminine side of me but I don't mind.
"Go still down I'll bring the food. " Trae told me I smiled and listened to her. As we was eating she looked worried.
"What's wrong baby? " I asked her.
"Do you um forgive me? " Trae asked as she slowly looked up at me.  I smiled because I could tell that she really loved me as I love her.
"Of course I do baby. I forgave you a long time ago. I love you. " I said wholeheartedly she sighed in relief.
We finished our breakfast and started to get ready for the day I decided to go get Genevieve from my moms I knew she missed Trae and I.
Trae was washing the dishes as I came out the room fully dressed to get Gene.
"Where are you going? " Trae asked looking at me with lust in her eyes I knew where this conversation was going to go if I didn't hurry and get out of there.
I blushed "To go get Genevieve I'll be back. " I said as I walked to the door
"I wanna come! its been a minute since I seen mama P !" Trae said I smiled as I waited for her to get ready. She came back out looking sexy I bit my lip I could tell I was staring to get wet.
"Let's go ma. " Trae whispered in my ear as kissed my neck at this point my legs were weak and I had all of Niagara Falls in my boxers I bit my lip to try and suppress my moan that was an epic fail.
----
"Mama P!!! " Trae yelled hugging my mom I smiled because through this whole ordeal she didn't change towards Trae. "I'm glad to see that y'all have made up." my mama said smiling. We stayed and talked for a while before it was time to go home I was exhausted and I knew Gene was too.
We got home and everything seemed right in the world for once.
*Knock Knock* I opened the door to see no other than Colby. "What? " I asked as rudely as possible he scowled at me I rolled my eyes.
"Where's Trae? " he asked I moved to the side pointing at the living room he walked passed me. Trae seen him I could tell by the annoyed look on her face she didn't want to deal with him neither did I.
"What happened to you trying to find yourself Huh?! Colby yelled
"My daughter is asleep shut the fuck up!" I whispered loudly  he rolled his eyes I balled my fist he really doesn't know who he's fucking with.
"Man I know who I am we're good." Trae said looking pissed.
His glare grew cold as he looked passed me and Trae and chuckled as he grabbed for something the was behind him.
"See nah I don't think you do so this is how it's going to work I'll help you and your little girlfriend is going to watch. " He said coldly as he pulled out a loaded gun pointing it towards me.
Trae fought back as he punched her in the face knocking her out I fought back only to be pushed into the wall.
"I've waited for years to be with Trae and you're not going to stop me you little bitch." He said as he struggled to get his pants off to reveal a bulge between his legs I got queasy by just looking at it.
I struggled against his hold he started to rub his manhood on Traes vagina without warning he shoved himself into her the faster he went the tighter the grip was on my neck I started to fade in and out of consciousness. As my vision started to fade I said a silent prayer for not just myself but mostly for Trae. As I finish up my prayer my eyelids started to get very heavy I just wanted it all to be over. The hold on my neck ceased but my vision was spotty Colby knelt down and looked at me with black eyes "Say anything you little bitch and you're next. " he said coldly. As he left everything started to fade out slowly and become nothing but a dark abyss.

(A/N) I decided to rewrite chapter 14 after reading the last one about 7 times I realized I didn't like it so I hope you guys like this chapter!!!!