| 4 |

King•It's been a few weeks since the incident between Trae and I

King•
It's been a few weeks since the incident between Trae and I. It's like everytime she sees me she makes it her mission to avoid me.
I started to think about it more as I was with my best friend.
"King what's wrong love?" Blue asked me
"You remember what I told you about Trae and I?" I asked
She nodded for me to continue
"Well Dre and I eventually got back together she cheated again and now Trae is avoiding me." I say sulking in my chair.
"Hey don't worry about them love! Trae is probably battling her feelings for you." She said.

[Blue⬆]"I guess Blue

[Blue⬆]
"I guess Blue." I sigh as I take a sip of my tea.
"How about we go out tonight! " Blue exclaims
"No maybe next time." I say.
"Okay I tried love." Blue says defeated
♤♧
We talked a little longer before she had to leave. I said goodbye and waited at my door to make sure she made it to the elevator safely. As she was getting on Trae was getting off she glanced at me and hurried into her apartment. I sighed and rolled my eyes I've grown tired of this so I decided to go over and see why she is avoiding me.

Trae•I couldn't get in the house faster I don't know how I feel about King anymore after what I did that day I can't be around her

Trae•
I couldn't get in the house faster I don't know how I feel about King anymore after what I did that day I can't be around her.
°KNOCK KNOCK °
"Open the door Trae! " I can only assume it was King. I groaned and reluctantly got up and answered the door.
"What?" I answer
"What? What is up with you lately?"King scoffed
"Nothing, chilling." I answer nonchalantly
"What about the kiss and all of that?" King asked softly looking at her shoes
"Kiss? That was to help you that didn't mean shit ion do that stud for stud shit." I say disgusted
King looked hurt and offended.
"Fuck you Trae." King growls
"What?" I asked in slight shock
"I said fuck you." King said looking me in the eyes
I didn't like her looking like that it hurt me to the core but I have to much pride to admit it. I watched her walk off at this point I didn't care about having a relationship with her I just wanted a friendship but the further she walked the more I realize that I fucked up. I  slowly closed my door with my hanging low I never meant to hurt her at times I don't think before I speak and this was one of those times.

-Thanks for reading 😙💜
-Comment and Vote 💙💚💜