| 10 |

Trae•
I didn't stay asleep for long. I lay awake staring at the ceiling thinking of King. I find myself getting up and going to Kings door before I could think twice I knock.
"Coming" a drowsy King yells within minutes she opens the door and let's me in.
"What's up Trae? " King asked as she looks at the time.
"Yeah I know it's 1:30 in the morning but I couldn't stop thinking of you and having what ifs invade my thoughts. " I say with a little bit of confidence.
She chuckles "I can't tell you was thinking about me or having thoughts you seem........preoccupied. " King said scuffing. At that moment I felt a little embarrassed but also the verge to tell her about me. I sat there looking stunned I was at lost for words but she started to go to the door so I knew I needed to say something.
King•
"Yeah I know the reason you heard all that is because I'm........a dom." Trae said looking embarrassed.
"Sooooo you?" I attempted to ask but got cut off
"Yes" Trae answered.
I sat down beside her looking at her I took in all her features I can't lie she's sexy beyond words I could feel myself getting turned on I tried to stop looking but I couldn't and the way she licks her lips I shift trying to calm down my hormones were everywhere.
"So you was thinking about me? Care to explain? " I say with nothing but lust in my voice she looked at me licking her lips gaining her confidence pulling me closer to her.
"How much I want you. Wondering what you taste like. Wanting to hear you moan and scream daddy again. But most importantly I was wondering what it would be like if you and I were in a relationship. " Trae said looking me directly in the eyes. I was taking back trying to process everything that Trae just said. "So are you telling me that you want to be in a relationship with me? " I asked scared of what she may say.
"Yes, King will you be my girlfriend? Yes I know that I'm use to the stud4stud world but I know you can help me. If you're not ready to make a decision right now then I'll wait. " Trae rambled on. I smiled she looked so adorable.
"I don't know Trae I can't go back in the closet to make you comfortable or just be your at home girlfriend and I know that'll happen. " I say to her she looked at me.
"I will try to be open." Trae said.
"You just don't give up do you? Okay I'll be your girlfriend Trae. " I said as my heart skipped a beat. She looked so happy as she finally did what I've been dying for her to do again she slowly leaned in creasing my face looking at my lips then back to my eyes for approval I nodded as we kissed her lips were so soft and tasted just like strawberries it felt like this is were we belonged together. As we stopped kissing I laid on her chest as we lay on the couch at this moment I hopped she was the one. We laid in a comfortable silence until sleep took over.