| 5 |

Trae•"King! King! Please let me explain!" I said as King rushed into her apartment this is the 5th day I've tried to talk to her she won't say anything to me

Trae•
"King! King! Please let me explain!" I said as King rushed into her apartment this is the 5th day I've tried to talk to her she won't say anything to me. I see Genevieve everyday she comes over we watch cartoons and eat she lets Genie be around me so I know she trust me but she won't have any contact with me at all. As I get ready to close the door Genie comes and pulls my arm "Come on mommy's crying! " she says as she walks me inside Kings room it's beautiful.

 As I get ready to close the door Genie comes and pulls my arm "Come on mommy's crying! " she says as she walks me inside Kings room it's beautiful

[Kings Bedroom ⬆]
I started looking around her room. She finally came out of her bathroom sniffling "Wh-what are you doing in my room? Let alone my house? " King asked me I was stuck in a state of shock its been a while since I've heard her voice my thoughts quickly left as she was waving her hands in front of my face "hellooooo?" She asked.
"Umm Genie brought me here saying you was crying." I said with only a small bit of confidence.
"Genie?" She asked with confusion
"Yeah that's her nickname I gave her." I said
"It doesn't matter that I was crying I'll be fine. Genie? That's a cute nickname. " She replied
I stood there quite until King broke the silence.
"Why?" She asked looking at the floor
I looked confused for a moment
"Why did you lead me on? I didn't ask you to kiss me I didn't ask for help so why lead me on?!" She asked with anger.
I'm not one to feel bad but what she said hurt me to the core.
"I-I-I" I stammered
"You what?" King scoffed
"Oh you're sorry right? Or you didn't mean to lead me on right? " King said sarcastically
I didn't know what to say because that's exactly what I was going to say.
King•
I stared at her with nothing but hurt in my eyes. She looked as if she was at a loss of words. The more she stammered with her words the more I started to regret meeting her. All I wanted was answers she had them but was too afraid to say anything. "Answer me" I growled lowly looking at the floor. "I thought I was helping you out, I realized I just made it worse for you and myself." Trae responded looking almost timid.
"Please forgive me let's start over by being friends no funny business this time." Trae said looking bashful and hopeful. I stood there debating whether I should let her in to my life or just go our separate ways. I stood there battling myself for a while. "It it was a stupid idea, never mind I'm sorry to bother you King. Forget we even met. I'm sorry to have ruined our friendship." Trae said looking down and embarrassed. I didn't know what to say. The silence in the room was unbearable.
"Let's start over." I said softly smiling at her.

-Thanks for reading loves!😘😍
-vote and comment 💝💖

[**A/N**       I'll probably start updating more now

[**A/N**
      I'll probably start updating more now. I've had a lot going on these past few weeks! But I'm back 👌😼. ]