| 9 |

King•

I sat up in my bed trying to recollect what just happened and further more if it was a dream or real. I started to get out of the bed and realized that my boxers were wet I got up I winced in pain. 'What's going on? ' I wonder to myself as I went to take a quick shower as I let the water warm up I examined my body in the mirror I didn't see any marks or anything so I quickly assumed I had a very vivid dream.
♠♥
I finally get out the shower and put new boxers and a sports bra on and walk into the kitchen in search for something to cook for breakfast.
"Good morning King." Trae said nearly scaring me to death.
"Morning, how long have you been here?" I asked.
"All night. You asked me to stay the night so I did. You don't remember? " Trae asked looking concerned I shook my head I honestly don't remember anything but the dream my eyes got wide at the thought of the dream and what happened last night.
"What um happened last night?" I asked looking at the floor blushing. She chuckled and walked up to me confidently as she licked her lips
"You were dreaming about me moaning daddy" she whispered into my neck pushing me up against the wall I tried my best to suppress my moans.
"The way you fingered yourself was so so damn sexy, I was tempted to fuck you." She whispered kissing my neck.
"So why didn't you? " I asked slightly turned on.
"Babygirl your not ready for me, If I fucked you... You wouldn't be able to walk right now. " She whispered in my ear as she pressed her body up against mine she chuckled.
"If only you wasn't my friend and a stud the things I would do to you. " she said I instantly got turned off and moved away from her in disbelief.
Trae•
I looked at King as she shook her head I realized once again I said something stupid.
"I'm sorry King, I'm not bashing you for being stud for stud I just don't understand it. " I say looking down playing with my fingers.
"I'm not mad Trae, I'll explain everything just not right now I just want to eat and just chill....just text me later bruh." King said as she sat down with a bowl of cereal.
I went to my apartment. I'm not going to lie it kinda hurt when she called me bruh but I guess that's what we are now.
♣♦
I took a shower and decided to call up a girl that I've been messing with for a while since I've moved here.
"Hey daddy I was wondering when I'll hear from you again. " Tanana said.
"I missed you too ma, how about you come over here and show daddy how much you miss me." I say hanging up.

" I say hanging up

♣♥
"Coming. " I said as I got up to check my door and sure enough it was Tanana with a curve fitting dress. I moved out the way so she could get inside she didn't have any underwear on so I knew she was ready. As soon as I shut the door she pulled me towards the bedroom. I smirked time for daddy to put in work.
I threw her on the bed ripping her dress off exposing her curvaceous body I bit my lip looking at her I knew exactly how she liked it rough and hard but slow.
I went to my closet of 'toys' and place them on the bed. She gasped with excitement "Daddy this is for me?! " she said excitedly.

"Pink just for my princess

"Pink just for my princess. " I say winking at her.
"I'll be back in here in 10 mins be ready." I tell her as I walk to the kitchen.

I come back to a beautiful sight Tanana kneeling on the floor with her hands resting on her thighs. I've always been a Dom shes always wanted to try it but she isn't my sub.
"Do you remember the safe word? " I ask
"Yes daddy. " She replies looking down.
"What is it? " I asked walking around her.
"Magic. " She said.
"If this is too much use the safe word. I don't intend to hurt nor scare you. My intentions are to pleasure you and broaden your horizons. " I tell her she nods her head.
"I'm ready daddy. " She said.
I look at the toys I have I grab the whip.
"Bend over. " I command she obeys
I whip her softly she jumps at first I whip her again she moans softly
"Are you daddys princess? "I ask
She says nothing I smirk
I whip slightly harder she moans loudly
I whip her again
"Are you? " I ask
"Yes daddy " she says panting

 " I command she obeys I whip her softly she jumps at first I whip her again she moans softly "Are you daddys princess? "I ask She says nothing I smirk I whip slightly harder she moans loudly I whip her again "Are you? " I ask "Yes daddy " she say...

"Lay on the bed" I command her as she gets up I see liquid slowly trickling down her leg I smirk thinking I turned her on that much.
I watch as she lays on the bed.
"Get on all fours facing the headboard. " I command she obeys.
I blindfold her and handcuff her hands and feet.
I spank her softly she moans I keep spanking her a little harder each time her bottom was turning a crimson red and she was dripping wet. I decided to finally please her.
I got my favorite wand and slowly rubbed it against her clit she moaned loudly I kept rubbing her clit she was at the verge of cumming I wasn't ready for that. As I rubbed the wand against her I added 1 finger inside of her she was basically screaming I added another finger and kept going at a steady pace. She was at the verge I stopped and slowly insert my strap she gasped I started to go slow and rough just the way she likes it I smacked her bottom she was screaming at this point
"Don't cum until I say so princess " I say breathless
"Yes daddy. " She said moaning
I kept going until I knew she couldn't take no more
"cum for me princess " I whisper
As soon as I said it she released everything collapsing on the bed.
I uncuffed her put everything away and gave her a massage.
"How was it? " I ask only to get soft snores as a response.
I lay beside her normally I could go to sleep but all I could do now was lay there and think about King.
"If I give the whole stud relationship a chance, would she accept me for being a Dom? " I keep asking myself over and over again until sleep finally consumes me.

-Thanks for reading loves!!! 💙💜
-Comment & Vote😁